Parties, Preschool, and a Baby Bump!

This post has tons of pics, but I didn't want to have to do a million posts!

This weekend, we had lots of fun. We went to a tea party on Saturday. The girls, especially Lily, loved drinking their lemonade out of fancy tea cups. It was at this cute little place called the Teapot Depot, and it was a birthday party for one of the girls' church friends.

The girls got dressed up in pretty dresses, so I made sure to take a few pics of them!
Sunday, we finally made it back to church and I felt like everything was right with the world again! It was SO nice to be back and I'll do a separate post on what I learned later.

Then that afternoon, we headed out to Houston to celebrate Zoey's 2nd Birthday!! Can y'all even believe it's been TWO years since she was born?!! She had it at a bouncy place.

Can you tell the girls had a blast?!
Zoey looked so adorable in her little outfit!!
Everything I got her was Minnie Mouse themed. :) I got her this cute little minnie mouse dress, a minnie mouse phone, minnie mouse water bottle, and minnie mouse playset.
We have been busy, busy! Tonight, was Lily's Open House at preschool. We got her this new outfit and shoes today.
They sang several songs and she did so good and it was so cute!!
I went shopping today to get some clothes that I can fit into! Haha!
So, here's my little baby bump at almost 11 weeks. :) Awwww!!!! I'm going to try and remember this in about 6 months when I look SO huge that I can barely fit my belly into the picture. LOL!
Well, that about catches everything up!

15 comments:

Veronica said...

The parties looked like a lot of fun! I love Zoey's cute little outfit too!

I am so excited you finally posted a baby bump pic. You look ADORABLE! Just love it!

HappyascanB said...

What cute pictures from a precious party!

LOVE your baby bump! Too cute!!!!

{:miss v:} said...

You look gorgeous in your pic! Love it! Your bump is perfect!

Jenilee said...

you and your girls are so cute! love the pictures!

Angie said...

Your girls look so adorable & grown up! And you look great!!!!!

Joy@WDDCH said...

Cute kids and cute bump!

RE: having boys

I can't imagine having a boy either. I keep telling myself we'll see girl parts at the sono because I just cannot fathom having a boy!!! I'll be stoked either way. I have a feeling it is a boy... ahhhh! Can't wait!

Caroline said...

Loved all the pics. The party looks like so much fun.

Love the bump. Take care

Julie said...

Love the belly bump! You look so cute! I'm SO jealous! My bumps were always deformed! I think I just looked fat up until the last few months! LOL!

Linda said...

Hi Sweetie...I love the baby bump! So happy for you each time I think of you having a baby! 11 weeks already? Wow!

Lily looks so grown up and older than a pre-schooler. That is a realy cute outfit.

All of the girls look like they had fun at the parties.

So glad you all made it to church last Sunday. We went to Lynnette's church to surprise her and give her hugs since she told us about the baby that morning at 7:30. Yay! I'm so excited about these babies.

I am feeling icky...but finally got up and around this afternoon. Wanted to see what I had missed on the blogs.

Love you!
Momma Linda

He & Me + 3 said...

You are totally adorable in your striped shirt with a little itty bitty bump. CUTE! Love Zoey's outfit. I just read another blog about a tea party birthday party. How fun. Tis the time of year for tea parties. Just not in my neck of the woods yet. too cold still. ugh.
Preschool open houses & concerts are so fun. They always bring smiles to everyones faces. Cute.

Katie rayn said...

You are all just too cute!!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Fun parties...and cute dresses! Love your baby bump most of all! =) You look adorable!

Unknown said...

Teapot Depot! Ha! That's cute! :)

Looks like a great time. And that baby bump... ah, so cute! :)

I'm thinking I'm probably not going to get one (baby bump) this time around. I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow, but I think that was just about the shortest pregnancy in history (if it's indeed over as I fear). Just don't feel pregnant, ya know? We'll see...
Happy Easter! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Love,
Lynnette

Unknown said...

LOVE your baby bump!! The girls looked beautiful and so grown up! Oh, Zoey's outfit was adorable!!

Holly said...

Your baby bump pic is soooo cute! You are adorable!