Yesterday was a fun day. Kaylee and Lily both had Easter parties at their school. Madison's grade is old enough that they don't have parties anymore. :( LOL!
Here's Kaylee in her pretty Easter dress:

And, Lily in hers:

Lily had lots of fun finding her eggs and then they had a party in their classroom.

Kaylee also had an egg hunt and party.

I love Easter weekend! Good Friday marks the anniversary of my adoption being finalized (33 years ago) and so it is always a special day for many reasons! Easter Sunday will be the 2nd year anniversary of my family going to church together! The Lord has done so many wonderful things in my life and blessed me so much and I can look back and see how He has always been right there leading and guiding me.
We will be going to church Sunday and then heading over to my MIL's house for lunch and our annual Easter egg hunt with the girls and Zoey. It is so nice to have today off with no school or dance! I think I better use this time to get some packing done! One week until moving day!!!
Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!
10 comments:
How adorable! The girls look precious posing in their Easter dresses! I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Such pretty girls...such pretty dresses!
Enjoy your Easter day with the family! Happy Adoption Day too sweetie.
Love, Momma
so pretty! I love their dresses :) I can't wait to see my girls in their dresses on Sunday!
They look so pretty in their dresses!
Yay for moving day coming soon! I'd be so excited!!
Have a Happy Easter and what a wonderful time to remember your adoption too!
So excited that you only have a week to go until you move! Wish I could come help! :)
The girls looked so cute and I'm glad they had a good time at school! Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend and I love how today marks that special anniversary for you! God is good!
Love the bright dresses!
The girls' dresses are so pretty! Kaylee's hair is beautiful! It's gotten so long!
Love the dresses !!
Happy Easter !
Happy Adoption Day too.
Take care
Have a beautiful Easter!
What fun little parties! I wonder if Molly will do that next year? The girls looked so pretty in their dresses!
Post a Comment