This picture is for Veronica. Zoey was wearing her flower clippie that I gave her for Christmas. :)
Then, we hid easter eggs for the girls. Madison helped hide the eggs this year.
I love Lily's smile in this picture :)
We are moving Friday and frantically trying to get everything done by then. Our living room, kitchen, dining room, and master bathroom/bedroom are all dirty with tools and trash everywhere and need to be cleaned. We just got the mirrors installed and they are coming today to tile around our bathtub and to deliver the propane tank. I did get the girls side of the house completely clean and ready. Their shower curtain is hung and towels are ready to go, so I feel good about that. I got our pantry and master closet cleaned too. It's been slow going, because every nook and cranny has to be vacuumed and dusted. Every single square inch is covered in dust. It took me two hours to clean the girls' bathroom this weekend.I have no idea how it's going to get done. I refuse to move our furniture into a filthy place. And Lily stayed home today because she has a yucky cough, so I guess I'll work around here today and then spend the next two days cleaning the new house. My feet have already started swelling. :( BUT, I am so excited about moving and a few days of hard work never hurt anyone! I can rest next week. Ha! Did I mention the girls have full dress rehearsal for their upcoming dance competition on Friday night and dance team tryouts on Saturday?! Crazy busy, but so blessed!!
9 comments:
Yay for a great Easter. Pics are wonderful & lots of Happy Smiles.
Yay for moving in. I wish I lived close to you I would help you & clean so you don't have too. Hope everyone is feeling better too & the dance goes great.
Take care
Happy Easter! :) Hope the move goes smoothly!
I think you shoud hire a team to clean it for you...(Cuz it is a big job...and you are pregnant...and a team could get it done quickly.) Moving is hard enough without having to clean! (:>) That's Momma Linda's two cents worth! Ha!
Love ya
BEautiful pictures of the girls. It is bitter sweet to move. YOu have such a great house to move into. Can't wait for the official tour of it all! Glad you had a great Easter.
So glad you all had such a wonderful Resurrection Sunday! The girls looked so pretty in their dresses!
I know I've said it before but I'm just so excited for you guys to move into your new house! It's so pretty!
I love all these pictures and your previous ones, too. Looks like you had a wonderful Easter and I'm SO glad you were adopted into a loving family!
Congratulations on moving into the new house! xoxo
All the Easter pics are soooooo great! I'm glad y'all had such a good one!
I wish we lived closer and I would totally help you clean up your new house! I hope you find the time and the energy to get it all done!
Beautiful girls! They are just growing so fast! Love the family picture, too!
The house is just beautiful! Loving that front door!
You all look so beautiful. Moving isn't the easiest task, believe me. But there are so many new adventure and new opportunities that come with a new home. I hope you all enjoy it, at least once the "moving" part calms down!
Post a Comment