Bluebonnets!

Kaylee had more of her artwork put out on display at our local county library, so we went there yesterday to see! Her painting is the one in the middle.
I'm so proud of my little artist!
Things are going pretty well around here for getting ready to move. Tomorrow, will be an all-day cleaning day at the new house! Morgan got all his tools and trash out, so now it's my job to clean, clean, clean. Wish me luck! Ha!!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful & I wish I could come help. Take care !!

Veronica said...

Hope you've made tons of progress today! I LOVE Kaylee's picture. She looks so proud! Tell her great job for me! :)

Darla said...

Oh, fun to catch up with you again!!! Wow! At first, when I saw your comment on my blog, I assumed it was my sister, Kristin. Coincidentally she is adopting again so I thought she was talking about her new baby! Then I saw it was you and scurried over here to catch up with you again!

So, congratulations on the pregnancy! So exciting! You are an awesome mom so you have another lucky baby coming up! :)

I love the baby bump! You look gorgeous! Your daughters are so beautiful too...they just keep getting bigger (isn't it amazing, they all just seem to do that?)! :)

And you moved...today! I love your new house...and the lot, on a lake? Nice!

So fun to catch up! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow that painting is amazing. Great job Kaylee!