Another thing they did that we didn't ask them to, but it turns out we really loved it, was that they put brick down on the floor of the front porch, instead of just leaving it concrete. I love how it looks.
So Exciting to See it Coming Together!
Filed Under:
House Progress
I went by to see the house today, because I wanted to see this arch they did on the front porch, and it ends up they already got all the sheetrock up today!
Another thing they did that we didn't ask them to, but it turns out we really loved it, was that they put brick down on the floor of the front porch, instead of just leaving it concrete. I love how it looks.
So let me give you a tour, now that you can sorta tell what it will look like! I didn't get pics of all the rooms, because it was too dark for my iphone. This is the living room, looking toward the front door/dining area and the other opening by where the insulation is exposed leads to the girls' rooms/bathroom.
Back porch. The paint color ended up matching perfectly, so I was happy about that! Don't you love our reflection in the window?! Madi was at dance.
Can you tell Morgan designed this house?! The garage seems as big as the whole house. Ha!
The living room, looking toward the kitchen.
View from the living room. You can see the brick columns on the back porch that they finished too.
Entryway/Dining room, looking from the living room.
Kitchen/breakfast area and the door that leads to the back porch.
Front view. That white metal building will be torn down and removed and of course all the trash will be cleared away and Morgan will put grass down and do some landscaping. I love that we have trees at this new place. We have no trees at our current house, except the ones we've planted!
I just feel so blessed to have a husband who is so talented, to design and build this house for our family. I want this house to be a home; a place where we can live forever and a place for our girls to come home to. I want it to be a place that our grandkids will love to come visit. I hope it will be a place where everyone who visits will feel welcome and right at home. I am looking forward to a new beginning!
Another thing they did that we didn't ask them to, but it turns out we really loved it, was that they put brick down on the floor of the front porch, instead of just leaving it concrete. I love how it looks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love it! So, so, so pretty! :)
Things are coming together and looking AMAZING!! I'm so happy for you and the fam! Love you!
It is going to be beautiful.
Love all the arches.
Love, love seeing all the new pics! You're saying this house is smaller but it still looks big to me! :)
I'm also looking forward to a new beginning and also hope that I get to be one of the ones that gets to enjoy visiting you in your new place someday!
Hope your day was a good one!
I can't believe how fast it's coming along. Looks so beautiful. Thanx for sharing this. Can't wait to see the final show.
The house is looking awesome! I'm very excited for you and your family. It will definitely be a wonderful home for everyone to come to!
Your hubby is very talented!
I really, really like it Kristin! Love all of the arches. It is so totally cool that Morgan can design it and make it all happen. That must be a huge money saver! (But even so...I know things cost a lot)
I am so happy for you...and I after you told the story of the inheritance and how it caused issues etc., I can see why you would just want to move on from the other house and start fresh in this "House of Love", that your honey is building for you on the water...where you and your sweet family and future grandkids, can live happily ever after.
I am like Veronica...I hope I will be able to visit you there one day!
Love, Momma Linda
The house is soooo beautiful! I can't believe how quickly it is being finished! You do have one talented husband!
The view from your living room is STUNNING!
It is fun seeing it all come together
Post a Comment