I'm so excited because next week, I will be doing alot of this for 3 days:
Today, my sweet friend Kari gave me this award:
Then, you remember the post I did a few days ago about Angelica Grace Designs? I won her giveaway! It was amazing!!!! It had so many neat things and my Birthday is coming up at the end of the month, so this is like a super awesome Birthday present!
My friend Christy also tagged me today about the 5 Things I Love About Summer:1. Sleeping in late! This is my very favorite part of Summer because I am so not a morning person!
2. Celebrating Birthdays! Kaylee's was in June. Lily's is this weekend. Mine and Madison's are at the end of the month. Then Morgan's is Sept 1st. Okay, so technically that's not Summer anymore, but close enough! I will be doing a special post about Lily soon....she'll be 3 on Sunday! Where has the time gone? My baby's not a baby anymore {sniff, sniff}.
3. Spending time with the girls. I like having my girls home. Every day they make me laugh and I just love those days when we have fun together. You should have seen us all last night. Somehow we got to talking about instruments and Morgan went and got my violin and guitar, which none of us know how to play, and we sounded like the worst band ever trying to play! The girls thought that was so funny!
4. Not having to be busy every day. I like not having to be somewhere every single day. Some days, we stay in our PJ's all day. I love that!
5. Making Memories. Summer is just the perfect time for doing fun things that will be remembered for a lifetime. In a couple of weeks, we are heading to Galveston for a little mini-trip with the girls. It'll be lots of fun!
That was lots of fun Christy! Thanks for letting me play ;-)
So, that was my super awesome day! I feel so blessed!
Thanks also for helping me to raise so much money for Zach! I sold a couple of bows and a shirt, but most of the $85 was raised by selling my $1 each notecards, so that's a lot of love that you all sent my way! I haven't even told his Mommy about it yet, so I'm excited to give her the check! I mentioned that I might see what I could do at her baby shower, but she has no idea about all of this. I know she'll be so thankful.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm blushing right now you sweet thing! You deserve your award 1,000 times over!
I love your 5 things you love about summer. I think I tend to be rigid to 'stay in my pj's all day', though I let Bella do it often in the summer. I know I need to stop and enjoy the days more. I have been playing Barbie during Scout's naptime (playing with Bella of course) and it's so cool how excited she gets to have a playmate and another person making conversation!
Congrats on winning the contest. You're doing good this week!
I'll stop in tomorrow to see what 's going on. I'm exhausted. A very short night of sleep last night. The little guy wanted to be awake for most of it - very rare!
Thanks again. You're a doll and I'm so glad we met :o)
I know you are going to be loving on little Zoey all next week! I bet the girls are going to enjoy having her around as well!
Congrats on winning the giveaway- lucky you! Also, congrats on raising so much money for Zach. There will be some coming from me as well!
Wow! What a day! Congrats on the award. You do have a lovely blog. You did a great job raising money for Zach. I got my package yesterday. My daughter, Amanda, loved the hair bows and the cards were super cute.
Thanks for playing tag with me. I loved reading about your day and the fun things about your summer. I like staying in my pj's as long as I can every day that it is possible. :) Enjoy keeping that beautiful baby for the next few days.
Christy
So cool that you won the prize package! You rock! Kari is super sweet! I love the fact that she has a pig! I can't believe our babies aren't babies anymore!
Wow! What a fun day you had! Cute blog award too! The award definitley fits your blog too.
LUCKY!!! You get to keep a baby while her parents are on vacation? How fun!
Also, that is so neat that you won a giveaway!
Happy Bloggin'! :0)
Talk about a great day! I loved reading this post. It really put a smile on my face and I'm hoping that your good day will spill over onto mine today! Love ya and thanks for always be there! :)
So happy for you!!! What a great day! :)
You know, if I could get my daughter to leave bows or anything in her hair, I would order some. Have any tricks to get her to leave them in??? LOL!
Congrats on winning the giveaway! I just got me some cards. Wahoo!
Post a Comment