I love this song by Leeland! It perfectly describes my life right now. Leeland is such a gifted songwriter. There is nothing in this world that touches me more than music. (Well, of course there are many things, but you know what I mean!) If I could be anything in the world, I would be a singer or a songwriter. My favorite part of this song is when it says "I want to thank you for Your love that gives me freedom." Isn't that just perfect?!
So tell me, if you could be anything in the world, what would you be?
3 comments:
I totally agree, Leeland is a amazing songwritter I was totally impressed hearing them live. Hope your doing well.
Hmmmm.... that is a really difficult question!! If I could be anything ..... I'll have to think about that for awhile!
(I listened to Edward's song! Left you a comment there!)
Beautiful song! I've never heard of it before.
Hmmmm...I would be a clinical psychologist.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment