Attitude of Gratitude....The Lemonade Award

Today, I hopped on over to one of my favorite blogs, Linda's blog, Truthful Tidbits. Imagine my surprise when I saw that she had given me an award! I was so surprised and so honored. Linda has been such a treasure in my life. She has been like a Mother to me, always encouraging me and loving me, and she has influenced and inspired me greatly in my new walk with Christ. She is an awesome lady and if you don't know her yet, you are missing out!

This award is for having an attitude of gratitude. It is for trusting the Lord, making Lemonade from the lemons, and bringing glory to God. Wow, I am honored that someone would feel that about me! Linda wrote about me:

God's Girl! Loving wife and mommy to three girls. Newly alive with overflowing love for her Lord. Eager to share Him with others. Overcomer, exchanging fear for faith.

Thank you so much, Linda!

1 comment:

Abigail Kraft said...

Hey Kristin!
You definitely deserve this award. You've been such a great friend, and my mom, my grandma, and I have had such a wonderful time getting to know you! :)

Head over to my blog when you get a chance. I've got something waiting for you. ;)

In His arms,
--Abigail