Love Starbucks too! What's your favorite drink there? I'm gonna die if you say either White Chocolate Mocha or Pumpkin Spice Latte...my two favorites! I was just at Starbucks two days ago! Love it!
Hi Kristen!! Sorry I didn't get to comment on your Getting to Know you Day. I was super sick with the flu and so was Jacob. We are much better now. I love Starbucks too. Does it taste better when it is free? I think it would.
When I started this blog seven years ago, I wrote my story. So much has changed since then. The Lord has taken my story and filled it with hope. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds! I don't know how many chapters it will hold, but because God has written it, I know for sure that it will have the perfect ending!!
2 comments:
Love Starbucks too! What's your favorite drink there? I'm gonna die if you say either White Chocolate Mocha or Pumpkin Spice Latte...my two favorites! I was just at Starbucks two days ago! Love it!
Hi Kristen!! Sorry I didn't get to comment on your Getting to Know you Day. I was super sick with the flu and so was Jacob. We are much better now. I love Starbucks too. Does it taste better when it is free? I think it would.
Post a Comment