Here's another funny thing that happened today......
The Pastor from the church I went to Sunday commented on my blog today. I had given the link to the Senior Pastor when he emailed me, welcoming me to his church, because I thought he might want to read about my experience and all the encouragement I've been getting from y'all.
So, I went to visit his blog, and guess what I found?! I know his wife! I had no idea that she was his wife or that he was her husband. Her daughter takes dance with K! We have spoken to each other several times, though we've never really formally introduced ourselves. I knew that she mentioned her husband being a Pastor, but I had no idea where. I didn't see her at church the other day, so I'm just finding this out today from seeing her picture on his blog!
I just thought that was a neat little surprise. She has always been so friendly to me at dance. Also, I saw on his blog that their two oldest children are adopted.....I thought that was a neat thing we have in common too. See how God works?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kristin...your story keeps getting better and better! I just love it! Hope you have a good day. I will hopefully email you later. I was supposed to take Alyssa to storytime at the library today at 10:30 a.m., but she started running a temperature last night and had kind of a rough night. Don't know if I'll be taking her afterall. I'm kinda bummed because I haven't been able to take her the the storytime thing since before Christmas, since the girls were back-to-back sick for two months. I really want to get her out to do fun things that don't cost anything!!! Say a little prayer for us today, if you don't mind. Also...thank for the compliment on my new blog look. I just love it, love it, love it!
AMAZING! What a cool "God-incident"! Thanks for your comment on my blog too. We're so excited to have another baby, though it's been a struggle at times with morning sickness and fatigue to maintain my home and take care of my daughter. Hope to "get to know you" more through our blogs!
Oh yeah...hit publish on that last comment before I got to also say just how much I loved that pic of K. She is just a cutie! Love the skirt she's wearing too!
That is amazing how God works! I love reading about your journey!
That is not a random thing. God puts people in your life at important times. Stay intune with this one, I think your onto something. It is looking good.
Post a Comment