I'm here at the Doctor's office and thought I'd try out the blogger app on my phone so I can post from the hospital. Let's see if I can get it to work. :)
This first pic is Lily practicing helping Momma push Matthew. She's going to be my little helper!
The other pic was of me a couple of days ago...,almost 39 weeks. Today, I am 39 weeks. One more week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
We are always thinking the same thing, I swear! I'm not sure how I feel about this app. Wish it was easier to post with pics where you want them. And speaking of which, I was driving and thought to myself, hmmm....I wonder if you can put the pics where you want them if you type the text and then insert the pic, and the type some more and tell it to insert another pic. I wonder if doing it like that would work as opposed to just inserting the pics at the same time. Who knows?
Love that pic of Lily and of course your sweet belly! C'mon Matthew, I can't wait for you're birthday already! :)
One more week....wooo hoo!!!!
Hugs,
Amy
It works great! I think you look AWESOME!! Can't wait to see and meet little Matthew!
You're going to have so much help!!!
I cannot get over how awesome you look! Seriously! Looking at your picture, it's so hard to believe you're having swelling issues, but then I think, well it's all gotta go somewhere because you look fantastic everywhere I can see!! :)
How fun to have a phone to blog with in the hospital! Seems to have worked fine! (:>)
Post a Comment