Hey everyone!! I cannot begin to tell y'all how much fun this weekend was. Even more than fun, it was just so very special. It truly would not have been the same without Veronica here. And let me tell you, she is just as beautiful, kind, sincere, genuine, fun, and loving as she is on her blog. Everyone absolutely loved her. And, she has EXTRA special status around here because Lily totally would talk to her and around her....that is a huge deal for Lily! I will be back to tell you all about our weekend and my baby shower, but for now, we did a really quick vlog before leaving for the airport this morning. No time to edit or anything, so it is what it is, but it was fun! And goodness gracious, I do have a Texas accent.......or country.....or something. LOL!
Veronica just sent me a text saying she landed in El Paso and was headed to California, so pray the rest of her trip goes well. I know her family is going to be so happy to see her again. I was having a really hard time saying goodbye today. I wish I could keep her here forever! :) But, I know she's excited to see her precious girls again and her hubby. She is one special person and I thank the Lord every day for the incredible gift of her friendship!!
Veronica just sent me a text saying she landed in El Paso and was headed to California, so pray the rest of her trip goes well. I know her family is going to be so happy to see her again. I was having a really hard time saying goodbye today. I wish I could keep her here forever! :) But, I know she's excited to see her precious girls again and her hubby. She is one special person and I thank the Lord every day for the incredible gift of her friendship!!
13 comments:
Well all I can say is THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this vlog Kristin and Veronica! I LOVED watching it.
You two are so precious...and I could see how hard it was for you two to have to have to say good-bye. But I know it was so worth it for the really fun time you had together. Yes, the Lord is good! I am really glad that He worked everything together for you two special friends to have this time together.
And thanks so much for calling me. You made this "Blog Mom" very happy! And Lynnette too. I loved our 1hr. and 39 min. "chat"! It was like we got to be a part of this exciting adventure.
Love you both so much!
Momma Linda
Aw - this makes me so happy. You two are so sweet! I totally understand what you said about not feeling like you hadn't actually met before. That's how I felt when I went to visit Veronica. It just felt so natural to be visiting her and it was so good to spend time IN person. I saw Amanda wrote on facebook that her heart was still in CA since leaving - and that's how I feel often too. Little things will remind me of the mountains, the ocean, the sweet friendship...and there's always a piece of me that will be there. Love you both!
Aw...I love the Vlog. You and Veronica are such cuties! What a blessing that must have been to have her come to visit. Oh, cool! I just read Momma Linda's comment. You called her...so neat! Glad you were blessed this weekend, beautiful lady.
Much love to you...
That was cool to see you two together! I'm SO glad that everything worked out & Ver could go! And I love the accent Kristin! I guess I've never heard your voice before! :)
Can't wait to hear about your baby shower!
so fun! i'm so glad you guys had that time together. when i left CA,and veronica i was glad to have held it together and not cry. but it was really hard leaving her. and her fantastic hubby. it was fun to see you both together!! my heart was blessed all weekend knowing you guys were together. :)
this VLOG is too cute! GREAT job you two. Love that you made the vlog and that you met and you were together for the weekend! :)
What fun! I don't think you have an accent..... but that's probably because I am so southern myself! ;-)
Sooo thankful for our time together and the Lord working it all out! Love you so much and I'm so happy that I got to come! I'm going to work on getting my pics developed so I can put one in the special frame you got me! It will be so awesome to hang it here in the house and have a constant reminder of our fun weekend!
Love you!
How fun!!! Glad you had a great visit.
That was sweet. I could totally feel your sadness over having to part ways. :'( You are both adorable and I'm SO glad I was able to visit with you and our momma. :) Let's do real life soon!
Love,
Lynnette
I'm so glad you had a good time! thank you for sharing! (((HUGS)))
I am so far behind on leaving comments, but I am SO excited that you two got to hang out. That is so cool. I am glad you had such a fun visit. It was wonderful to hear you two on your vlog. I always wonder what others sound like in real life :)
Hugs,
Amy
How fun you got to do a vlog and spend that time together!
Post a Comment