My friend, Sarita, sent the cutest little outfit and onesies the other day! I can't wait to see how cute he is going to look in these!
And speaking of cute........how adorable is this little hat?!! Awww!!! I love this bib too! It even has a little pocket for crumbs. My friend, Holly, sent these to me. :)
I wanted to ask everyone if you'll say a prayer for my in real life friend, Kathy. She had a heart attack last week and is now home recovering. Please just pray for a speedy recovery and that she will feel much better soon. Thanks!!
Last night, we went to my pastor's house and had dinner with their family. We had a great time and the girls had so much fun playing with their girls too. He asked me if I would like to be in charge of all the social media stuff for the church and I think that will be really fun! If you use twitter, tell me everything you know, because I've never gotten into it and need to learn all about it. Ha!
13 comments:
So you're finally gonna join twitter, huh?:) I am so excited that you were asked to help in this area for the church. You've bee wanting to help out and I think this is the perfect area for you! Will you also be doing a church blog? You should!
I'm excited that dinner went so well. Can't wait to hear more. :)
I love that friends are sending you so many special things for Matthew! What a blessing!
P.S. I've been praying for Kathy!
What fun!
And twitter...tell me what u learn! I'm on it, but feel like it's more of a chore, but I know that's just bc I don't get it all yet. You will enjoy doing social media fir the church! Two things u r already invested in!
such cute things!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little sweetie wearing them! :)
Praying for you friend's recovery! How scary!!
Such fun getting all of these cute things for Matthew. I know it is so exciting for you....and the girls. They are going to LOVE helping with him ya know!
So sorry about your friend Kathy. I have prayed for her. I am glad she was doing well enough to go home.
That is great that you had a fun time with the Pastor's family. And that is so neat that he asked you to be in charge of the media for the church.
God is so good!
Love, Momma
Cute baby stuff! Such a fun time.
Prayers for your friend.
ADORABLE! Love that crown!
PS I'm horrible at responding to your emails, sorry! I read all my emails and think to myself, "I need to go work on Etsy" or whatever and tell myself I'll get back to respond but then I don't. LOL! Seriously I see your messages and hopefully I can be more diligent to answer messages as I get them instead of put them off.
Cute baby things. I love boys stuff especially since I'm so blessed with so much girl stuff. Lol
Praying for your friend.
Such cute things...love that Sarita!
Praying for your friend, Kathy...
you will do a GREAT job for social media at your church!!! twitter is easy... you'll have fun with it!
Cute baby boy goodies! Congrats on your upcoming arrival!
Be Blessed!
Oh my word those are precious. I loved shopping for my boy after having the two girls already. It was fun. Have some fun dressing your little man :)
That hat is gonna look so cute on him! :)
I was on Twitter for less than a month and I got rid of it. To me it seemed like a less exciting FB but that's just my opinion. lol!! Hope you can figure it out! That's great you are gonna do that for the church.
Post a Comment