William is Morgan's middle name and it was his Dad's middle name, so it only seems fitting to pass that down to this little one. I also loved Christian for a middle name, since that was my Mom's maiden name, but I'm already named after that and I think it will be special to pass down the name William. It's what Morgan wanted and I think he should get top say in this one! I love that Matthew William is a strong name. Matthew sounds cute for a little boy, but still strong for a grown man. And the other day, my Aunt and I were saying whatever his name is, it has to sound good for sports. Ha! We were like, "And now up to bat........Matt Myers". LOL! Love it!!
Everyone said God would help us pick the perfect name. After all, He knew before the beginning of time everything about this little one. And in all the years of picking baby names and going through lists for both genders, I never ever had Matthew on one of my lists. Yet, when I read it off the other day, it was just perfect and I knew that would be his name!
I thought I would take a few pics today. I feel way huge today! But, these pics don't look too bad. Ha!
This was only $3.70! It's 3-6 months, but I figured that's probably best anyways because typically everything you get at a baby shower is newborn or 0-3 months.
Anyhow, here is the video of Madison's lyrical class dancing to "Hope Now". Each girl had ribbons that represent the different cancers. I just loved it. Madison is the 2nd one to go onstage. That song is one of the very first Christian songs I ever heard and so it's always been a special song to me......it's been kind of like my theme song, so I tear up every time I watch this video. Hope you like it too! (Even if you don't watch the whole thing, make sure you watch the ending......it's so neat!)
9 comments:
I really like the name Matthew. And the meaning is just perfect. Isn't it so fun to shop in the boy section? I always love wandering around it!
I love the name Matthew. I love the meaning and especially boy shopping. I don't get to do much of it but when I do Ridge really gets his share. Boy clothes are just Awesome !!!
Loved the video too. :)
I really like the name y'all chose! I like classic, strong names for boys! The meaning is absolutely perfect as well!
Those little clothes are way too cute! I bet you could come up with some adorable things for little boys! I really hope a boy is in our future so I can hit the boys department too and buy a few things from you as well!
I love the name! His initials are adorable MWM :) cute! you must be having so much fun buying BLUE clothes!!! I can't imagine. Enjoy!!
Oh I love this post! I think you've picked the perfect name and that's exactly how I felt about the name Alivia! Searched and searched and then when I heard her name I just knew! :)
I loved the pics of your you and thanks for posting those! You know I love me some belly pics!
The dance video was SO neat to see too and I just love that song so much! The end was so neat too!
I love the name! William is a multi-generational name in our family. And Matthew is so meaningful!
I loved the pictures of recital & Kaylee's birthday - happy BD to her! Also, your baby clothes are cute & great prices, too! xoxo
Love the name and the clothes are so cute.
I have been keeping up with your girls recitals in my blog reader, but just now getting a chance to comment. They looked adorable! I am sure you all are excited to have a break though.
Blessings,
Amy
Great name! Glad you have the perfect one for your little boy
Love the name and meaning! I always have liked William, but that's because I wanted to marry Prince William when I was younger, but another Kate did! Loved the dance!!
Post a Comment