A Great Deal and Dance Photos!

Today, the big girls went to the beach with friends, so Lily and I went shopping. I found this cute little outfit at Kohl's and after my $5 off coupon, I only paid 92 cents! It has cute little pants that look like jeans with it. :) It will be perfect since he will be born in November.

Here are the professional dance pictures we had taken of the girls. The quality on these doesn't look that great, because I took a picture of them with my camera, but the quality was great in person. They are textured too, so it makes them look a little weird. This isn't even all of the proofs.

I ordered a package of this one. It was our favorite!
This is their competition costume.

Close-ups!

Ballet

Tap

Lyrical
Hip hop jazz
Jazz
I thought they all turned out great. It's always so hard to choose which ones to get. There were a couple that we didn't buy, but they will let you buy the proofs for $5 each and that adds up fast, so these were the ones we bought (plus more I just didn't put on here).

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some great shots! Love the tap shots in the raincoat, but they all are really cute.

Veronica said...

All the pics turned out great!

Love the little outfit you got for Matthew too! What a great deal!

Holly said...

yeah, you can't beat a deal like that!

the girls' pics looks great! so many outfits!!

Katie rayn said...

Look at those snazzy girls! My little gal would love all those outfits!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow they have a lot of costumes. So cute. Love the backdrop. I think they all turned out great and yes...that would be tough to pick ones to buy.

Unknown said...

Very cute!!

Verna said...

Love the photos~!!!!