Baby Gown and Another Great Deal!

I made Matthew this little baby gown yesterday. It's actually not as dark yellow as it appears....it's a light yellow. I just took this picture with my phone though. I don't know if the letters will be in the right place once it's on.......I guess we'll find out in a few months! Ha! I think it will be fun making him some more things. I found a pattern online to make some baby kimono style gowns from scratch and I'm planning to try that, once I find some soft knit fabric that I like.
Yesterday, I went shopping and decided to stop by this Goodwill store that I haven't been into before. I was looking to see if they had any cute baby stuff, but I didn't find anything. I decided to just go see what they had in the girls' section and I found this amazing deal! This dress still has the tags on it......it was a $48 dress and I got it for $5! Woo hoo! I love finding deals like that and it fit Kaylee perfectly!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love me some good deals!! Cute, cute baby gown!!

Caroline said...

I love good deals and that's a great one. Love the baby gown. You did a awesome job.

Sarita Boyette said...

Really cute gown! I love all your bargains & the dance pics!

Veronica said...

I love how the onesie turned out! That dress for Kaylee was an awesome find! How cool!