Random Thoughts!

Seeing the poll results of what you think we are having is so much fun! Wouldn't that be hilarious if it's totally another girl?! We will be thrilled no matter what!

I never mentioned something really sweet about this baby.......I'm pretty sure, well not totally, but there's a good chance this baby was conceived on Valentine's Day. Isn't that the sweetest thing?!! :)

It's really nice having a gas stove/oven instead of electric. I can't wait to get our first light bill. I hope it's really low! One neat thing Morgan did with our A/C is that he put one thermostat for the bedrooms and one thermostat for the kitchen/living room. That way, during the day we aren't cooling the bedrooms unnecessarily and vice versa. I really like that.

Our phone now is through the internet. It's way less expensive and we got to keep our same number, so it worked out great! Our cell phones do not get a good signal inside the house, so we had to make sure and have a home phone, which originally we were not going to have.

Well, that's about all the random ramblings I can think of right now! :D

7 comments:

Caroline said...

That's really neat about Valentine's Day !!! Yay !!!

I love the idea of the thermostat. We have electric heat in our apt and all the rooms have there own. I wish our A/C was like that.

I hope you have a boy but the main thing is a healthy baby & easy delivery for Momma :)
Take care

Linda said...

Well that is an awesome Valentine's Gift from God! Babies are such blessings.

I haven't cooked with gas for 35 years...we have always had electric. So, I'm just used to it. But I know some people love gas.

That is an interesting idea about having seperate units/controls for the bedrooms. It will be interesting to see if it makes a big difference. Out there do you have to have propane tanks???

Yes, it will be so exciting if it is a boy...but just as loved and just as special if you have another beautiful baby girl.

Gotta go to bed. It is past my bedtime.

Love, Momma Linda

He & Me + 3 said...

You are too cute. I love your ramblings today. I think your hubs was a genius to put in the thermostat in the bedrooms too. Great idea! When I build a house I will do that too :) Not that I am ever going to build one...but just in case :)

Veronica said...

Very cool about Valentine's Day! I have a story or something I remember about the days my girls were conceived, lol! ;)

I smiled when seeing the results of your poll so far. It'll be fun to see what you're having!

How neat about having your phone through the internet. I've heard about that but haven't ever had that personally. Oh and Morgan's good planning with the A/C doesn't suprise me. He seems to have all that good stuff figured out! Very cool!

Holly said...

I guessed girl. I always guess girl. It's just my thing. lol

Becca said...

That is soooo sweet about this little one being a Valentines baby! Agh! I can't wait to find out whether or not this one will be a girl or boy and hear names and see pictures and all of that fun stuff!!!

{:miss v:} said...

Yay for Valentine's Day! I think it'd be pretty neat if you two had a boy! What an adventure for your entire family that would be!