A Much Needed Great Day!
Filed Under:
Celebrations
Yesterday, one of our good friends Tali had her 9th birthday party. Madison's best friend is Tori and they met in daycare when I worked after my Mom died. I didn't work for long, but it was just enough time for them to meet and I am so glad they did because we have been friends with them ever since. Tali is Tori's little sister and it works out perfectly because she is only a year older than Kaylee, so the big girls love playing together with the younger girls. And then Lily fits just right in too. :) Tali got a trampoline for her birthday and they had so much fun playing on it. I think we need one for our new house!
Tali takes riding lessons and you may remember last year the girls got to ride Miss Daisy at her birthday party too. They just think that's the neatest thing ever!



Lily was so funny!! She just had that rodeo at her school last week and when she first got on the horse, she took her hat off and waved it in the air. I realized she must have learned that's what cowgirls do at school last week. It was the cutest thing ever!!

I think horses are the most beautiful creatures!
When they got ready to do the cake, I looked over and saw that Kaylee and Lily were holding hands. I think I have the sweetest girls ever! :)
And the birthday girl!
Lately, I've just been feeling kinda lonely. I think it's just because I haven't been feeling well and everything is going on right now. We haven't been making it to church lately and I have just been kind of down. Yesterday was just what I needed, to get out of the house and visit with my friend Julie. She is so down to earth and I can totally be myself around her, which for some reason I cannot do with most people. It was so nice to just sit and visit with her yesterday. It was just a much needed great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Yay for a great day. Beautiful pics.
Have a great week !!!!!!!
Kristin.
How fun is that?!!! The horse and the trampoline at the party! Wow! Your girls must have had a ball. That's nice that they all get along so well.
My girls used to love trampolines too. There was one at Grandma and Grandpa's in Nebraska and they liked to play on that. And at their friend's house.
I always heard the insurance would go up because of accidents, so we never got one. And I have heard of quite a few of those accidents over the years. (in fact, someone broke their leg on Grandma and Grandpa's) But they do look fun. Especially if you can do flips! (:>)
I relate so much better one-on-one with people, (or when I write)... and I get all shy in a group at parties. So I understand that feeling. I am glad you enjoyed yourself though. I am glad you can just be yourself around your friend. That's how I feel around my special friends too.
I sure do wish we lived closer. I would love to be your friend...and adopted momma...in real life! *smile* You are firmly planted in my heart Kristin Denise.
Love you!
Momma Linda
I'm getting caught up - may I comment on several posts here?(LOL!!!!)
I love everything that is being done to your house and your new suitcase is really nice! I pack a lot of stuff, too!
Your church story was so inspiring - so glad you found a great one through the Lord. I really miss the very small church I grew up in.
Loved all the girls' pics and the cowgirl pics. I know your girls are all smart, from things you have mentioned before. Being a retired teacher, I tend to think that GT labeling has something to do with federal or state funding, whereas gifted students may not score X amount of points on a test, so to speak, but still be GT. The labeled students bring in funds for that program.
You know how everything has to be connected to money someway!
I hope you get over this anxiety - we will pray toward that, OK?
Thanks for your nice comment on my last blog entry! xoxo
What a fun gift to get! I always liked jumping on trampolines when I was a kid! I still do...haha!
I'm so glad you had a nice day and that you were able to visit with a friend! I love days like those!
And how cute is that picture of the girls holding hands?! I'm mean seriously!
So glad that all of you got what you needed. Friendships keep us smiling and can make our day 100% better. Glad you all got to spend some time with friends. Love horses too!
I love the pic of the girls holding hands! Sweet!
I'm so glad you guys got to have such a fun day! I bet it was so nice to get out and have some without worrying about anything else. Your girls are super super super sweet holding hands like that!
Fun pics! Glad you all had a fun day out that day and I'm glad that you're also feeling better than you did over the weekend. :)
I'm so glad you were able to spend that time with Julie and I really hope the Lord will open up a door where you can make contact with other in real life friends! Hey, maybe you can join a MOPS group when the baby comes? Ha!
So glad you had a great day. I love all the pics! I find that when I get an opportunity to spend time with a friend my mood immediately lifts. I think being a SAHM is really lonely. When you get a chance to be around an adult, you've got to take it! LOL!
Post a Comment