Totally Random!

Goodness gracious.......have y'all seen the commercial for that new movie called "Water for Elephants" with Rob Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon? It looks like they had some major chemistry going on, like Leonardo and Kate in "Titanic".

I'm sitting here watching Idol and I just saw a commercial for Scientology. Ugh. Are y'all watching Idol this year? I've been watching it off and on, but not really enough to know much about the contestants. I'll probably pay more attention once it gets closer to the end. I really like Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez as judges though!

I had to pick up Kaylee from school today and we have an appointment in the morning to take her to the doctor. I think she may have strep throat, so if you could just say a prayer for her, I'd appreciate it. She was upset because they were having a party tomorrow in class for their book they published, that she landed the cover of. This is the first day she's missed this year too :( She got her report card last week and she made a straight 100, perfect report card again. Madison also made all A+'s again. Morgan even made A's on both of his tests he's taken so far. I'm proud of all my students. :D

The other day, I got home from picking up the girls from school and I pulled into the driveway and my little chihuahua, Bella, was outside! I totally let her out before I left and then forgot she was outside. Poor little thing.......I'm so glad she didn't run off, because she was out there for an hour!

That WAS a totally random post!!

9 comments:

Becca said...

AGH! I CANNOT wait to see Water for Elephants. I'm a pretty big Robert Pattinson fan and LOVE Reese!!

I hope Kaylee feels better soon! That totally stinks she won't get to celebrate with the rest of her of class. All of your students are doing so well!! Good job!

Glad Bella didn't run off! That would have been terrible :(

Caroline said...

Movie sounds like it will be good.

Hoping Kaylee is better , saying a prayer for everyone.

Yay for good grades !! Always makes you extra happy.

So glad Belle was still there. Yay !!

Linda said...

I will pray for Kaylee...I am sad she will miss the party. Hope she will feel better soon.

Boy you sure have a smart family...and I know you are a smart gal too. (smile) That is great that they all are doing so well in school.

John and I watched idol last night. He likes the country singer and the rocker guy. I haven't picked a favorite yet.

We get to pre-screen another movie. It is called "Soul Surfer". It has Helen Hunt, and Dennis Quade and Carrie Underwood.

It is a true story of the young girl who lost her arm from a shark attack. It is a story of her faith. And it comes out to the public in April. I love movies that tell of people's faith and trust in God.

Speaking of that...The Grace Card is in it's second week here. I hope it continues to do well so it can stay longer and many people can see this life changing movie.

After watching the Grace Card some people at a theater parking lot saw a homeless man who was living in his car, and they bought him gas and food and lead him to the Lord!!! I love that. That is how you feel after watching it.

All for now.

Love you!

Mich said...

I am a Reese fan. It is a different kind of movie for her.

Hope baby girl feels better.

I haven't got into the swing of Idol yet either. I will watch one week and totally forget about it the next.

Anna Gray said...

Hey - yea I saw that adveritzed last night too! At first I was thinking, "Ooooh, this looks really good!" But when I saw the title I was like, bleh.

Oh I am LOVING Idol this year! I think that J-lo and Steve (who looks kind of like a monkey) are doing a wonderful job too. My favorite contestant is Naima. Who's yours? :)

Anna Gray said...

P.S. I will be praying for Kaylee!

{:miss v:} said...

I love scattered posts like this! haha!

I haven't been watching American Idol. I don't know, I guess I've kinda lost interest over the years. I really enjoy watching The Biggest Loser though, I love watching their transformations!

I hope Kaylee starts to feel better soon. I'll say a prayer for her! Strep throat is horrible!

I'm glad your doggie didn't run away either! I know I'd be freaked out if I happened to see one of our cats outside!

Jenilee said...

I hope Kaylee feels better soon and glad your puppy baby didn't run away! :)

Holly said...

I've seen the preview to the movie and tho k it looks good. I've seen a lil bit of idol b/c my hubby watches it. Hope Kaylee feels better