A Better Day!

The girls were feeling better today. Madison is doing fine with her ear and Kaylee is still dealing with some symptoms, but much better, so we did not go to the doctor.

We played Apples to Apples and Chutes & Ladders, made a cake, and picked up some yummy dinner from Outback Steakhouse (to go). So, it was definitely a better day!

Tomorrow, our kitchen and bathroom cabinets are getting installed. Yay! I can't wait to see how they turned out!

Has everyone seen how adorable Hollis is? I am so happy for Kelly and I cannot believe that I will get to go through that again! Morgan and I were talking tonight about how we just know this baby is going to be another girl.......that's what we are expecting, anyways. Ha! I would be totally in shock if we actually get a boy! I just can't wait to find out, because I am dying to make something cute for him/her!

Well, that's about all I have for today. :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

So glad you and the girls had a better day. Yay..for the cabinets being installed today...be sure to post pictures.

And will you want to know the sex when you have a sonogram? I suppose yes is the answer! Either way...boy or girl... this is gonna be one LOVED baby!

Have a great weekend.

Love ya,
Momm

HappyascanB said...

Yay for a better day! And yay for Outback!!

Caroline said...

What a great day & dinner !!! I hope you have a boy they are fun. I only have one on earth but I know I have one in Heaven too. Can't wait to find out either.

Take care & everyone stay healthy.