In other news, the beautiful front door I picked out ended up being $2100 when Morgan went to order it. Ha!! Needless to say, that wasn't in the budget, so I gotta find a more reasonable one!
I drove by after school today and they had half the shingles on the roof already! Awesome!
We missed church again yesterday. I did watch Lifechurch.tv's online sermon today. It was about not comparing yourself to others. It was a great one and I'll write what I learned on it later. I've been a little overwhelmed lately, thinking about everything I need to do around here to get ready to move, on top of my normal stuff. I somehow got myself started on reading about 5 different books at once too and I think I'm just going to have to allow myself to set them aside for awhile. And as for my business, it may just have to take a back seat too. I hate that, but family comes first and that's just where my priorities have to be right now. I'll still be working on it, but it may be a few months before I'm able to launch.
5 comments:
Kaylee's little carrot is cuuuute! That's so fun that she got to do that at school!
Bummer about the front door of your dreams being so expensive. Hope you can find another one you like just as much!
You're doing the right thing prioritizing what's most important. I know it feels like a bummer to have put certain things on hold but you'll have time in the future to pick up where you left off!
Sending hugs your way! Love ya!
I've always loved home grown veggies. That carrot is awesome!!
Boo on the front door. I tend to have champagne taste on a beer budget myself!
Hang in there and don't let life get you too overwhelmed!
a carrot! that is awesome. maybe she will grow a garden at your new house! :)
Awe, look at her little carrot! I could NEVER achieve that lol!
You've got your priorities straight lady! Between school work and the children {and the husband to of course} I feel so overwhelmed and have no time for any other tasks. You should see my pile of to do crafts, much less my laundry pile! lol!
Planting a vegetable garden at school
is a great idea! And look at what she grew!! How cute and delicious! I bet it helped a lot of kids to try a vegetable that they would never have tried before. And I bet it makes her excited to plant a garden at home too!
Post a Comment