Ready for the Party!

We're all ready for Lily's Christmas party at school tomorrow. :)

Lots of goody bags........
And a different take on my candy jar gifts for her teachers. I put a monster on these because her class is the Monster Mashers class. LOL!
With a little heart on top. :D I really liked how they turned out.
Madison gets to go to the movies with her class tomorrow and Kaylee is having Polar Express PJ's day. They have a half day tomorrow too. It's gonna be a fun day!

Tomorrow begins a new chapter in our life too! We are now the proud owners of some beautiful waterfront property and I think it's going to be so much fun posting all the progress on here as we move along!
Now, let us all pray that we can sell our current house. :D

9 comments:

Jenilee said...

you are so creative!! I love the gifts. cute :) Merry Christmas!

{:miss v:} said...

Those are so cool! You did a great job and I agree with Jenilee, you're very creative!

Congrats on the new property! It'll be exciting to see how everything turns out! I'll be praying your current home sells soon!

Have a fun day tomorrow!

Veronica said...

Love, love the way the jars turned out! It totally dawned on me yesterday that I should probably get something for Alyssa's teacher and I now only have one more day to figure out what to get/make her! Eeeeek!

So happy for you on the property! Maybe I can come out next summer and stay with you at the new house, lol?

P.S. The goody bags looked so cute too! Oh and Alyssa is doing pajama day of Friday too!

Linda said...

Wow! That is nice property! It will be awesome having that for your view. Congratulations on the closing on the land.

Cute jars...you are creative! I agree with Jenilee. (:>) This year I have had problems coming up with ideas for gifts for everyone. And it doesn't help that we are doing things on Saturday, so I am rushed. Oh well, it will work out.

Your girls have lots going on right now. Everything sounds like fun. Remember how much fun it was to be a kid? I do! I loved school party times.

I'm not much of a party animal these days! (:>)

Lauren said...

Those gifts look beautiful! The teachers are going to LOVE them!!:)

Thanks so much for the encouragement and excitement about the new blog/shop! :) I did have to learn some html to do the design myself. I've been slowly learning for the last year or so. LOTS of googling involved! haha I will probably post some tips though, so I will let you know! :)

Julie said...

Oh I love the candy jars! How cute! And I'm going to be so jealous about your new home... :)

Caroline said...

Love the gifts and Yay for the property. Beautiful !!

Caroline

Becca said...

Those little jars are too stinkin' cute!!! LOVE your creativity!

I hope the girls have a ton of fun with all the different events! Those party bags look great too!

HOW BEAUTIFUL is that picture?!! JEALOUS!!!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Cute gifts! We had our Christmas Marathon of celebrations at school this week, too. I'm tuckered out from all the Christmas movie-watching, and candy/cookie eating!! Happy to get my Christmas break on!! =)