Random Stuff!

For some reason, I wanted to show everyone my new purse I got last week. LOL!
I guess I'm excited because I've carried the same black purse for almost 3 years now. I got it about 6 months after I was mugged. It took me that long before I would even carry a purse. Even after 3 years though, it still looks brand new! But, I wanted something more fun, so I got this fossil purse. I like it because the strap is adjustable and if I go shopping, I can put it across my body and not have to worry about someone trying to steal it! Even after 3 1/2 years, I still think about things like that.
And in other big news (Ha!), I got a haircut today. It's been about a year and a half since I've even had a trim! Needless to say, I had to cut about 4-5 inches off because it was just so damaged. It was beyond repair, with all the blow drying and hair coloring. I used my new chi and that helps to keep it under control. My hair is naturally wavy/frizzy and without that chi, a short style like this would be majorly poofy! LOL!
Hope everyone's having a great week! Oh, I also wanted to say Congratulations!!! to Holly, who just had sweet Lainey!

14 comments:

Melissa said...

cute purse...i love purses....love the new haircut!

Sarita Boyette said...

Love your purse and haircut! I didn't know you got mugged - that must have been so terrifying!

Veronica said...

That was a big step buying that new purse! I think it's really cute and it's for sure going to last you a long time! I used to work and then managed the handbag at dept at Rob May (back in the day, lol) and I have nothing but good things to say about Fossil!
I don't really use my nice purse anymore but when I do, I LOVE my Dooney and Bourke! I still use my Dooney wallet all the time though and love it!

I LOVE your haircut and think it looks awesome! I so need one too! I hear you from earlier about the hair coloring thing. I just colored mine not two weeks ago and used a different color and my hair is already terrible. All kinds of grays just popping right through. It's driving me MAD!!!

Anna Gray said...

Oooh, that's a chic purse! I am in need of a new one as well! I haven't bought one since....April...yea...

LOVE your haircut! Your new profile photo is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. =)

Joyeful said...

Haha! I wear my purses to threads! But seriously, you were mugged??? That is terrible!

Your hair looks beautiful and you have such a gorgeous smile, Kristin :)

Kate said...

Love your purse, the purple totally suits you! And your hair, so cute! I am going next week to get mine cleaned up before Lucy gets here!

deepintheheartoftexas2 said...

That is a nice purse. Where did you get it at? I would consider getting one like it.

Your new haircut is cute!

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

I really like the new purse and the haircut is adorable!

deepintheheartoftexas2 said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you also have a great weekend!

HappyascanB said...

I'm such a purse girl! And I love your new one!

I'm still adjusting to the fact that it's just too much to take a purse for me and Molly's diaper bag everywhere we go. I have this cool pouchie thing I carry in her bag that's got my wallet and lipstick in it!

Becca said...

You look adorable! The purse is super cute too! It looks like you! I can't remember the last time I even carried a purse. Something to look forward to once I am done with all the babies! HA!

Kari said...

Love the hair! Love the purse!

Darla said...

Wow! Love the purse..and your hair-do! Now I want a new purse. And a new hair-do for that matter!

I went back and read all the posts (I think) since last time I read. So fun to read about your life. I love your honesty!

Linda said...

I never saw this post until now. I love your purse...and your haircut Kristin.

I'm sorry you got mugged. I remember that story when you fought the purse snatcher. You are brave! (:>)

I love you!
Momma Linda