I've had so much fun making my newest dolly! The other dolly was officially adopted by Lily. She's been sleeping with her and carrying her around everywhere. =)
For this one, I made my very own pattern. I've had this idea in my head for a long time. Well, the idea for how I wanted her face to look anyways.

And, her face turned out exactly how I pictured it! I was so excited! I decided to paint her face, which for me is a huge deal because I am not an artist or a painter at all!

The girls and I decided that we would like for her arms and legs to be shorter and wider too. I was trying to make it look like she was wearing leggings, but it just looks like she has some weird elf boots on, or something. LOL!! So, I'll have to work on that!

But, all in all, I liked the way she turned out. She looks like a girl who likes to have fun! :D
14 comments:
So cute! I still have to try to make a doll one of these days. I have a really cute pattern I won but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I love that you took a pattern and made it your own - way to go!
Oh I just LOVE her! Her face is SO cute! Glad the painting on worked well. You did an awesome job!
she is super cute!!! great job! something my girls would LOVE! will you add them to your shop sometime?
OMSweetness. I love it. Super cute.
VERY, VERY cute! You are so talented! I love the little top/dress you made for her too!
Girl I LOVE IT!!! You are so talented! Keep making them and you need to make a boy one too. Bella loves boy and girl 'dolls'. How fun!!!
what a great job!! You definitely have a talent with making dollies!
"Kute" Kristin! I mean cute of course...and that is amazing that you designed her and her cute outfit. I love the look on her face. Good Work!
Cute! You are so creative.
You are so creative! I like your pattern best, I think!
I love love love your new look girly. Very cute.
She is ADORABLE!! Great pattern!! I'm so proud of you! I love her little pig tails, too!
I love her!! You are so good, you are on to something here. I think these are awesome. I also think you could do matching shirts and they could come together as a nice gift for a little girl. I have seen them at TJMaxx where the girls dress comes with a matching dress doll so they can match. Great job!!
I love her! You did an amazing job!
Post a Comment