Praying for Owen

Do y'all remember praying for Abby Grace awhile back when she underwent brain surgery for her chiari at Texas Children's? Lots of people were praying for her and she is doing great now.

Her Mommy, Amanda, just had her little brother Owen not too long ago though and he is at Texas Children's with many of the same symptoms that Abby had (sleep apnea, turning blue, not breathing at night well, etc).

I've been keeping up with her posts on her blog, as she has been at Texas Children's for almost a week now. I know she could use lots of prayers, as she meets with many specialists tomorrow, in hopes of finding out exactly what is causing Owen's problems.

Please join me in praying for Amanda, Owen, and their sweet family!!! You can head over to her blog and say hello.........I know if it were me, it would lift my spirits to know others were praying!

9 comments:

Chris said...

I will keep her family in my prayers! This is so sad......only God knows and we have to trust Him!

Becca said...

I just visited her blog. I will definitely keep that precious little boy and his family in my prayers!

Praying For Abby Grace said...

Kristin,
Thank you so much for always praying and sending encouraging words. They have helped get me through many days.
Amanda

Kari said...

Thanks for the info,Kristen!

He & Me + 3 said...

I will head over there and pray.

Veronica said...

I will be praying for sure! Headed over to her blog in a bit!

{:miss v:} said...

That's horrible! I'll be praying!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Praying here, sweet Kristin...oh my goodness, this family has been through so much...

Sara said...

A delight to pray! Delighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a delightful spot to slip off my shoes and drench myself in goodness.

Splashin,
Sara