I came home from running an errand earlier and this is how I found Lily. She was carrying around her socks and shoes and telling me that I needed to help her put them on because they looked good with her outfit. LOL! My little fashionista already. :D

She is getting so tall and big! She will be 4 in August, but she's been wearing size 5 for a year already. When I tell people she is only 3, they usually are so surprised. I'm not surprised though, because Madison (who will be 10 in August) is already able to wear my shoes! We can literally share shoes now.......size 8 1/2! And my foot is actually a size bigger than it was in high school, due to pregnancy. It's funny because Lily is wearing Kaylee's clothes from last year. Lily is quickly catching up to Kaylee, even though they're 3 years apart.

The picture above is Lily posing. She likes to look at her reflection in the windows of our back doors. Almost every night, she stands in front of those doors and dances around.

This one was her in mid-twirl.
In other news, I gasped when I saw a picture of our house on the MLS listings today. It literally made me feel panicky and about took my breath away. It's one thing to talk about putting your house up for sale, but it's another to see it in print! I have so many emotions about this. This house means a lot to me on one hand because Morgan designed and built it, but on the other hand, it's just a house. You just never know how long it will take to sell a house. We are very spoiled too because when we were building this house and put our first house up for sale, we sold it to literally the first person who looked at it!!! Can you believe that?!!
I know if it's meant to be, then it will happen. Only the Lord knows the plans He has for us, and I specifically prayed that He will have us where we can serve Him best. Something tells me that He is going to use this experience to help me with patience!
5 comments:
Lily is so cute! Alyssa's the same way in that she likes to look at herself in the mirror, silly girl! Totally know what you mean about having girls that look older than they are. That's my life story around here. You should see Livvie. She's huge now!!!
I'll continue to pray for your house to sell. I know that everything will fall into place if it's the Lord's will!
I loved the pictures of Lily. What a cutie. She is big for her age...not big...but older looking. ((smile)) Our babies do grow up on us....mine is going to be 38 this month.
Yes, God is in control...and your house will sell if that is what God has planned for you.
We have sold houses to the first people that looked at them. And it was wonderful! This last one took several months...but it all worked out great. God is good. (And He did teach us some things while we were waiting on Him).
I think all three of your girls are "Fashionistas". They have the cutest clothes...and I like how they pose when you take their pictures.
I had a beautiful morning and now we are going out to lunch.
Hope you will have a lovely day!
Momma Linda
Lily's adorable!! Kyndra has small feet. She still wears a size 5 in little kids.
I hope it sells quickly for you! Our house was only on the market not even a week when we bought it.
OH my! That Lily is a mess! She is such a little cutie posing and dancing around like that! She is growing up too quickly and is getting so big!!
I hope that y'all are able to sell your house quickly!!!
Have a great 4th!
Your Lily is so cute. I love those tutu skirts. Precious. Lover her style too.
I'll bet seeing the house up for sale did take you back a moment...but all in His timing. God is in control.
Post a Comment