Mother's Day has always been my favorite holiday because I always felt so lucky to have been given the Mom that God gave me. I read a blog the other day that said adoption is always God's plan B and that a child not being with their biological parent is never God's plan. I simply do not believe that is true. I believe it was always God's plan for my Mom to be my Mom. God knew exactly what He was doing when he allowed me to be conceived by a woman who He knew was not capable of raising me. He knew exactly what He was doing when my Mom couldn't conceive after trying for 9 years. And He brought these two lives together and worked out a plan that He had written before any of us were even brought into this world. It was a story that only could have been written by God! That is definitely something to celebrate! I don't believe God ever needs a plan B........He is always in control and He knows exactly what He is doing, even when we don't see it.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!!
8 comments:
such a beautiful post! your daughters are adorable as usual! I love your thoughts about your mom...
Happy Mothers Day!! :)
What a wonderful story, thanks for sharing! Happy Mother's Day!
Totally agree with you. It was God's perfect plan for you to become Kristin Denise! I love your story and the way the Lord worked things out! :)
I definitely agree with you. God is always in control!! He knew exactly what he was doing when you were born and adopted by a woman who raised you to be the amazing mother to three girls that you are!
Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!!
And we all love you and your girls! =)
Such pretty girls! and it is fun to watch them grow! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!!! :) Hugs!
Love this post, Kristin! And, I whole-heartedly agree! God doesn't need a Plan B.
Happy Mother's Day, dear friend...you are a beautiful mother. And, I'm so blessed to know you.
Love,
Kelly
Plan B for Plan Better! I am so glad you share your precious girls with us! You are a wonderful mom, and I know your mom is so proud of you! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment