So, this one's for Linda, who shared awhile back an embarrassing story that involved the oh-so-stylish "jumpsuit" of the early 90's.
Oh yeah..........you know you're secretly hoping these come back in style!
This must have been around 1990. Can you believe that was 20 years ago?!
No wonder I once got a secret admirer letter in my locker addressed to "the lady in red." HA!!!
18 comments:
I also had one of those back in the day. No pics though. I loved mine and wanted to wear it all the time.
My pic is not a funny pic, oh well.
Your jumper is cute thoughand funny that you got a note like that.
HAHA! So funny! I am sure my mom had my dressed in some version of that during that time!
You are too cute. I think we had that same TV and my dad just got rid of it like last year. LOL He hangs onto things way too long. Great picture.
How do you make an - air coming out nose, laugh building up in throat..to down right laughing... maybe something like hummmmmphbaaaaa! Does that look right?
But, hey, you still look pretty! :) Whoever came up with that style was just... well, perhaps had a part time job as a clown. You think?
You are adorable - even in that clown suit! (I wouldn't have said that if you weren't my sister - but sisters can tease each other, right?) ha!
I remember those! I had a black one made out of corduroy that had no sleeves, so I could wear different blouses under it. I loved those!!!
Thanks for the fun picture and for the memories.
Liz
You brave soul! I didn't have the courage to join in on this one!
So...I have two questions for you. How old were you in this picture and what kind of necklace were you wearing in the pic? Just curious! :)
That's funny! I love looking at old pictures!
Kristin,
I just wanted to thank you for praying for Parker. I feel so blessed that you have thought of him. We appreciate it so much.
God Bless you!!!
That is so funny! I had several jumpsuits too :)
Blessings,
Amy
Kristin...this was fun this morning to find this post...and read that it was for "Momma Linda"!
You looked cute... even if we see now that those jumpsuits were not all that flattering...you would look cute in anything my girl!
At least yours didn't have a huge flower pattern like the one I wore. The bold pattern made my *butt* look even more huge! ((smile)) But they were so comfortable I enjoyed wearing it back them. (I had several of them actually)
Well "Lady in Red" thanks for brightening my day. (You always do)
Love, Momma Linda
One question - how did you go to the bathroom in that suit? :-D Haha!
That's hysterical!!! I love it!! :)
You look lovely! I guess it makes me a dork, but i really liked the jumpsuits. 'Course, i was thinner then.
I think L.M. Montgomery said (long ago) that young girls are so pretty & slim that they can get away with whatever ridiculous (dorky) fashions are out at the time & still look graceful.
Thanks for coming by my blog & commenting. :)
LOL I think you look adorable! I remember the style very well! Man, where does the time go? :)
is that a jumper or a dress?
Completely awesome!!!! I think we had that same TV. I graduated 3 years after that pic was taken :o)
Nice shoulder pads!
hahahaha this is great!! I totally remember when everyone wore those!
Post a Comment