A- Adoption
B- Blog friends
C- Chocolate
D- Doggies, Bella and Hannah
E- Every day that I'm blessed with
F- Friends and Family
G- Girls (Madison, Kaylee, and Lily)
H- Husband (Morgan)
I- Internet Connection
J- Jesus
K- Kindness of others
L- Lifepoint Church and Lifegroup
M- Movies that make me laugh
N- Non-fiction stories that inspire me
O- Out of this world, yummy food that we're eating tomorrow
P- Prayer
Q- Questions that led me to the Word
R- Reading Good Christian Books
S- Starbucks Coffee
T- Treasured writings left by my Mom
U- Unconditional love
V- Veronica :D
W- Worship Music
X- Xtracurricular Activities
Y- Young & the Restless
Z- Zero reasons to complain
That was fun! We are going to my MIL's house tomorrow who lives only 15 minutes away. It'll just be Morgan's parents, our family, and his brother's family, which includes my little niece Zoey. Yay! I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving!!
10 comments:
Love your new profile picture. What no Mimi for M? LOL Cute list. I love your I one=internet connection. Thankful for that too.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs,
Mimi
and J for Jenilee?? Although, I would have picked Jesus too!! lol
Great list! Have a wonderful thanksgiving!!
Great List!!! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving to!!!!!
Love your ABC list! So sweet and so much thanksgiving going on! Have a great time with family, and little Zoey!!
I'm totally laughing right now after reading Mimi and Jenilee's comments! I am so thankful for you too! You are one of God's biggest blessings to me this year!
I smiled at letter I...Internet connection. Boy, I'm thankful for that one too!
So creative! Great list. Veronica on V was so sweet! You guys have a great day tomorrow! Love from Colorado!
aw this was such a good idea! Happy Thanksgiving!!
LOL! Love that you're thankful for internet connection! Me too!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
That is so cute, hope you had a wonderful day.
What a cute, fun little idea! Such a great list too! Hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving yesterday!
Post a Comment