Summer Suzette Couture



I have been so excited for this week at Kelly's Korner so that I could participate!

I love making cute things for babies and girls, and Summer Suzette Couture is my way to do that. At first, I just wanted to make things because it was fun, but then I really began to feel that my business could also have a more meaningful purpose, if I used it to help others. It all started when I decided to make note cards to raise money for my baby cousin, Zachary, who spent his first two months in the NICU at Texas Children's Hospital. Now, I feel like this is the whole reason for Summer Suzette Couture. If I can have fun making things, and help others in the process, I feel like I'm accomplishing what the Lord wants me to.


I would love for you to stop by my website and have a look around!


You can read more on there about how my business got started and see what kind of things I like to make.


I am currently raising money for Amy's family, from Filled with Praise, to help bring home baby Elijah from Ethiopia that they are adopting. I am adopted too, and it has been such a wonderful blessing in my life.

50% of everything I sell will go to their adoption fund and shipping is free!


P.S. I am in the process of editing and uploading more products, so please stop back by my website often to see my new things =)

11 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I am going to look. I would love to help Amy out.

Jenilee said...

I will have to check it out! I haven't visited your shop in awhile. hope you are having a great week!

Kate said...

Woot-woot! So excited for you. Praying God blesses you abundantly!

Veronica said...

Can't wait to see all the things you add to SSC. I pray that the Lord will bless you in a huge way for the way you are helping to bless others! Love you lots and I am SOOOO proud of you!

Kari said...

How exciting. I'll mention your store in my next post and I'll add your button to my sidebar. You are amazing :o)

christy rose said...

I have my eye on several things. I will be checking back often, until I decide on an order. :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I am going to look now.....love your blog..Just out blog hopping on tonight...really should be working... Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog and leave your favorite Christmas song...and enter a great giveaway. Also, a birthday letter to my daughter on my main blog...http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

4 Blessings said...

Thank you so much! I love love all of your new things and I just added a post telling about your beautiful heart. God bless you and your family.
Blessings,
Amy

Amy said...

I love all the cute new stuff!!!

Joyeful said...

Kristin, I have been so blessed by your posts about helping others in any way we can and using whatever means we have to do so! I've missed you! I really, really, want to start posting more regular--now that I'm feeling more energy to do so! And I'm excited about all the many ways we can be a blessing to others through our blogs! Using your business in such a way is incredible! I remember reading about Amy's plan to adopt from Ethiopia and this is such a wonderful way to help her!

Holly said...

I think it is great that you use your shop to help others. What a wonderful thing to do!!