Awards and Other Randomness

I have not been very good at keeping up on my blog lately!

My sweet friends, Jenilee and Becca gave me this award recently and I am so honored that they would think of me. It is a "Kreativ blogger" award, which is extra special because you know how much I like to be creative =) I try anyways. Ha!

My other sweet friend, Kari , gave me this award. She has been so good to me lately and so encouraging in so many ways......thank you so much Kari!

I always feel bad because I never give these away, but it's just too hard for me to pick certain people! I don't want to leave anyone out, or maybe you've already gotten one of these awards, etc.......but please, if you haven't gotten one of these, then I am awarding it to you!!

I added a few shirts I've been working on to my website yesterday. Hopefully, I will be able to make lots more stuff this weekend! I have an idea for some cute notebooks I want to make, if they work out. :P

If you can think of certain things you would like me to make, or have any cool ideas of stuff I could add to my shop, please let me know! I had stalled with my business because I kept thinking I had to have just one great idea that I would make and be known for, but I've come to the realization that what I love about having my shop is being creative and trying new things. So, I'm just going to keep at it and see what I can come up with! I really like the idea of everything I make being one-0f-a-kind and not just a few things being reproduced over and over.

So, what's everyone's plans for this weekend?? Kaylee is gone to an art class right now. I'm going to go to the craft store later to see what I can get into. Ha! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

christy rose said...

Congrats on both of those awards. I definitely think you are so deserving of both of them. I would call you creative and over the top in so many ways. Have a great weekend Kristin!!!!
Love,
Christy

4 Blessings said...

Congrats on your awards.
We are running all over the place this weekend to take the kids to their friends' birthday parties.
Blessings,
Amy

Kate said...

You deserve all of the awards! You are creative and over the top! I love that you are donating earnings towards Amy. God will surely bless you!

Veronica said...

Hey! Congrats on your awards! You are certainly the most creative person I know!

Thanks so much for the email from this morning too! We ended up going and we had such a good time! I will have to email you tomorrow because i am so deliriously tired right now!

Love ya and I hope you have a great time at church tomorrow!

Becca said...

Congrats on your awards! You deserve them! I really really like that new onesie. It is so cute!

I wanted to let you know that I got the book in the mail yesterday. I am so excited to start reading it. I am in the middle of a series and as soon as I finish them I will begin it. I will definitely let you know what I think about it. Thanks agaiN!