Sunday, I went and got the new David Crowder Band CD, "Church Music" and it is AWESOME!!!
I just bought my first CD of theirs last week, the one with "Everything Glorious" on it. It is great and I've been listening to it every day, but this new one is even better!!! I haven't even had enough time yet to listen to every song, but this one called "Shadows" is my favorite so far! I LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go get yourself a copy! You won't be disappointed!! (I found mine at Target)
5 comments:
Oh I love David Crowder and this is awesome. Thanks for sharing. I will definitely be adding this to my collection.
I just bought mine on Friday! I love the new cd, and all of his old ones too!
I want to get this..Hope your doing well friend.
I bought the CD last Wednesday in our church bookstore. Honestly? I wasn't digging it at first. But it's growing on me. My fave is still Oh How He Loves Us. AMAZING! I'm going to check out Shadows, though!
I bet the new CD is great!!!
Post a Comment