When I started this blog seven years ago, I wrote my story. So much has changed since then. The Lord has taken my story and filled it with hope. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds! I don't know how many chapters it will hold, but because God has written it, I know for sure that it will have the perfect ending!!
9 comments:
Y'all look like twins! Too cute picture!
Be Blessed!
~Chondra
Yep you're related all right!!
Wow when you are next to each other like that you really do look like twins. Amazing!
GoodNESS! I've always thought she favors you, but she REALLY does look like a mini version of you! Precious picture!
oh my - she is the spitting image of you!
you look so much alike! how fun!
Cute pic! You can definitely tell she's your daughter!
How sweet! Love you and your girls!
Yes, She is a Mini-You! Won't it be fun when she grows up and people think you are sisters?
Actually I think all of your girls look like you,...so pretty!
Love, Momma Linda
Post a Comment