Kaylee's Best Day Ever

Kaylee said today is going to be her best day ever, because she has picture day today, her Daddy is bringing her a happy meal and eating lunch with her today, and she has Open House tonight at school and gets to go to the Book Fair again (for the 3rd time this week!). Isn't she just beautiful?!! She is the most precious little girl, inside and out! I love her so much! :)

10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

That does sound like the best day ever. She is so cute. Hope picture day goes well. Ours was yesterday.

Mich said...

too sweet! gotta love a child's perspective. If only we all found so much joy in the little things.

Veronica said...

What a beautiful girl! I LOVE this picture! I hope she has a great day today. Her pictures are going to turn out beautiful!

Stephanie said...

LOVE it! She is too cute!

Kate said...

What beautiful little girl!

Linda said...

Yes, Kaylee is absolutely beautiful! I am glad she is having her best day ever! We all should try and do that. (:>)
(A little child shall lead them)

You are so blessed with these three precious girls Kristin!

Love, Momma Linda
P.S. I am so happy and excited for Veronica. I just know she told you right away,..come on fess up! (:>)

Bekah said...

Hey, hey! Found your blog through Abigail Kraft's...your little daughter is SO adorable!! You're so blessed!
I'm only 12, but I can't WAIT until I'm married and have little girls of my own... :]

Bekah

September said...

I love this picture too! It sounds as if she DID have the best day ever!
I cannot wait to hop over and see what is in your boutique! I have been off my blog for a while,.,, but catching up!!
Beautiful girls! Blessings for sure!

Becca said...

AWE! What a little sweetie! That is such a good picture of her too. I love her smile! I hope she did have the best day ever!

christy rose said...

She is most definitely "Beautiful!"