Spongebob Squarepants!
Today, we had Lily's 3rd Birthday Party. We just had a few family members over, but it was so much fun and she had a great time!

The day started out great when Daddy brought in the mail and we had a special Birthday package from
Veronica in CA. Lily thought that was the neatest thing! She loved her pony puzzle. Thank you so much Veronica! She was carrying around her present all morning!

Here was her expression when she opened the card and there was a gift card inside. LOL!
She just happened to get my Dad's card in the mail today too with a gift card, so she is very excited to go shopping.
Veronica also sent me a jar of her CA Santa Maria seasoning, so we are excited to try it out.
You are the best friend ever, Veronica.......Love ya!!

I made Lily some cupcakes and we ate one for breakfast. You can see the chocolate icing on her face in the picture above. Ha!

Here's our decorations.

This is the best picture I could get of the girls. Madison was pointing at the camera to tell Lily which way she was supposed to be looking. :)

And my very favorite picture of the day!

Then, Miss Zoey showed up. Can you tell her Dad was on Daddy duty today? He had them all dressed up in his favorite Red Sox attire. So cute!! Her Mommy had to go to a wedding today.

Madison was dying to hold Zoey, so we let her for the first time today.

Here's Lily blowing out her candles as we were singing the song to her. She didn't want to wait until the end.

She got lots of nice clothes and toys today. We had a great time and I enjoyed loving on Zoey too. The girls got to play with their other cousin Kassidy and her new little brother Landen, that's about 7 months. It was a great family day.
I even got this picture before a certain princess had to leave.

No, Morgan rarely smiles in his pictures, but I promise you that was loving lovin' on Miss Zoey!
So, that was our day. I just love my sweet Lily and she had a really fun time.
12 comments:
It looks like she had a great party. Sponge Bob Square pants would have been proud. Happy 3rd birthday Lily! Your momma loves you very much!
Hey! I'm so sorry I missed you today! I am so glad that Lily liked her little pony and puzzle. I wasn't sure if she's into puzzles like that quite yet, but it will be something that you can save for later too. That was so special to see a pic of her opening the card. Thanks for including that! :)
Well, I wish I could have been there with you guys today, but it looks like you had an amazing time! The decorations were so cute and I love how the girls' outfits coordinated with the party decor!!!
So fun that you guys got to love on Miss Zoey. What a cutie in her little Red Sox outfit!
Well, I'd better let you go for now! Love ya and talk to you later!
P.S. The pic with you and Lily is awesome!!! You should definitely frame that one!!!
Good Sunday Morning Kristin,
Looks like the party was fun. Lily's outfit even matched the theme!
Your baby is three now,...maybe you'll be wanting another one before too long??? ((smile)) I mean you did say that Morgan was having fun lovin' on little Zoey!
Ok,...I'll mind my own business,...but you know how grandmas are!
Love you,
Mama Linda
I have an award for you!
Happy Birthday, Lily!!! I would have made the same expression if I got the gift card, hehe!
Oh yea!!! My son also likes that pineapple under the sea. I thought you might like to hear about this great FREE giveaway and easy rules. Ends Sunday, midnight. http://marianneshouseofshopping.blogspot.com/
Happy birthday, Lily! Hope you have had a great one!!! :0)
Happy Birthday sweet, Lily! Love the decorations!
My sweet friend, Kristin. Girl, sorry I've been such a bad blogging buddie here lately. I also failed to order anything to support your project. Can you email me your address so that I can just mail you a check to donate to them? Thanks girl! Miss you very much....maybe things will settle down for me to where I can get on more than once a week....we'll see!
Have a great week ahead! Be blessed!
What a cute birthday party! Did you make the cupcakes?! Love them!
Looks like a wonderful birthday! Sponge Bob is one of Ryan's favorites right now.
Happy Birthday Lily!!!
Happy Birthday Lily! So sweet!
Happy Birthday Lily! Sounds like she got a lot of great things!
Post a Comment