Short Answers


Abigail is hosting something really fun on Tuesdays, where we ask our little ones the same 5 questions and post what their answers are. You know how kids say some of the funniest things, so this should be alot of fun! Click on the button above to join in!

Okay, so keep in mind that Madison is almost 9, Kaylee is 6, and Lily just turned 3.

1. What year were you born?

Madison: 2000. And that's easy because everyone in my grade was born in either 1999 or 2000.
Kaylee: Um, I think 2003? I don't know.
Lily: Um {points to my computer screen}, I was three.

2. Why do people wear deodarant?
Madison: They do it to keep their arms clean.
Kaylee: Um, I don't know.
Lily: They do it to wear their dresses.

3. What would you buy if you had a million dollars?
Madison: Hold on, let me think. There's alot of stuff that I want. I would buy a mansion that comes with alot of motor scooters.
Kaylee: I would buy a mansion.
Lily: I would buy some shorts. Some clothes. Then you take the tag off and throw it in the trash can so I can wear it.

4. What is a President?
Madison: Someone who leads the country and lives in the White House and gets everything he wants. Or she. I want to be the first girl President.
Kaylee: {laughs} Um......someone to protect everybody else?
Lily: He walks.

5. Where would you like to take your family on vacation someday?
Madison: I would go to Paris, but that would be no problem because I have a Paris bedroom. I just need Paris tickets in my Paris bedroom.
Kaylee: Hmm....I would go to New York.
Lily: I want to walk. I would go upstairs. I want to go to Paris with Madison.

11 comments:

Lynnette Kraft said...

I could definitely tell the age difference. Madison ALMOST has it all together. :) I loved reading those answers. Children are just precious!!! My favorite answer was Lily's to the last question. Wouldn't it be wonderful to get so much joy out of walking the stairs!? HA! We'd all be in a lot better shape wouldn't we? hee hee

What a fun visit.
Love ya.
Lynnette

HappyascanB said...

Cute Cute Answers!!!

Hannah said...

Oh! Those were such cute answers! I loved Lily's answer to the million dollar question. Very cute. :)

Blessings,

Hannah

Becca said...

HAH! I think this was such a great idea. I am definitely joining in! I love all the girls answers. It is neat to read what Kaylee thinks compared to Lily!

melissa said...

So cute and what a good idea.

I'm glad to hear that baby Zach is improving and I will pray specifically for him to try to eat more and begin gaining weight.

I miss chatting and leaving comments!!

Your daughter's haircut looked great, BTW.

God Bless!

Stephanie said...

So funny! A mansion with a lot of motor scooters, huh? Loved Lily's answer to the million dollar question.

Holly said...

Their answers are so cute! You can def tell who is older. :)

Jamimania said...

CUTE!!!! Your girls are adorable, I totally love reading all the answers. Lynnette's right, the responses are age appropriate. ;) ha ha. I can't wait to read some more of the short answers.

Thanks for the early birthday wishes, that's so sweet of you! It's gonna be a good one because my husband and kids will all be home... AT THE SAME TIME. LOL. I've missed keeping up with you and the other blogger girls - I won't be on as often, but I hope to get back in the swing of things once I'm done with all these long training and vacation covering hours. :) Take care my friend!! :)

HUGS...Jami

Abigail Kraft said...

lol. Your girls are so awesome! I love Lily's answer to what year she was born. hahaha. Made me laugh out loud. ^_^ I agree with my momma--you can definitely tell the age difference! Fun stuff!

Thanks for joining in Kristin! Hope to see you again next week! ;)

Love ya!
--Abigail

christy rose said...

Oh Wow! This is a great meme too! I loved all of your girls' answers. This could bee so fun!

Daphine said...

lol! Too cute!