They had so much fun. Two of the little girls will be in her class this year, so I bet we'll be getting together a lot more. We went to eat dinner with them afterwards too.
I was going to have my Aunt Barbara come over and give us all haircuts, but she has been so busy going back and forth to the hospital with Zach that I thought I'd just go ahead and do it.
Well, we have "Meet the Teacher" night at both of the girl's schools tonight and then tomorrow we are going to Galveston to spend the night and hit the beach with the girls. They are so excited! I'll be back on Thursday night with pictures from our little trip :)
P.S. The coolest thing happened too today. I got my giveaway package that I won from Angelica Grace Designs (it actually came yesterday, but I didn't realize it until today), and it had a really nice straw beach bag and even a smaller bag to put your wet swimsuits in. I emailed Angie and told her how grateful I was for that.......talk about perfect timing! I am so blessed!!
P.S.S. Is anyone else super excited that "Hannah Montana the Movie" comes out on DVD today? LOL!
9 comments:
The bouncy places are the BEST. Ours only cost $5.00 for the kid, parents are free and what a wonderful way to expend some energy.
Like the hair! I cut Bella's and have for almost 2 years now. She has such fine hair, there isn't much to cutting it. Find that I don't want to spend $20.00 plus tip to do something that takes 3 minutes :o) I'm thrifty like that too.
I still want to see how you do your hair! I'm thinking I'll do highlights in the near future. I have to work myself up to that since I haven't put any color in it for 4.5 years. Ugh!
Have a good day.
Looks like fun! Kids love that kind of stuff don't they?! Glad you found a place that you can go to again sometime.
Madison's hair is lovely. It does look soft and healthy. (smile) Looks like you did a great job.
I love Kaylee's sweet smile. Lily's too.
All of your girls are beautiful!
Have fun on your trip. Be safe.
Love, Linda (Thanks again for the sweet e-card,...I sent you an email)
LOL! The bounce thing-ma-jig looks like fun! If I had as high energy like kids Kaylee's age, then I would probably go to a bounce place myself....ok maybe. LOL!
Madison haircut looks awesome. You did a great job on it! She is so pretty in the pic. :0)
THat blow up thingy looks like sooo much fun! I'd have a blast on that!
You are too cute, you make me smile!
You certainly do a better job at hair chopping than I do...I did my kid's hair a few time, but realized I didn't need to punish them in that way. :)
I am going to the bouncy place on friday in my town for a party. Should be fun!!! You are so sweet and kind. I can't wait to see what surprise you have in your shop. I still want to buy Lauren some more bows and probably what ever else your making (: Your girls look great and yes I am glad back to school is here (: Love ya.
We have a place just like that called the Jumping Monkey. We haven't taken Autumn there since January though.I am glad they had such a great time!
You did such a good job on the haircut! It looks really great. You made me smile with the Hannah Montana bit! You are too cute!
Sounds like you had a fun day!
And yes you are so blessed! In many ways!
I love the Hannah Montanna movie too! :)
It does look like lots of fun!
I hope that Meet the Teacher night went well. We have ours tomorrow night! It's so hard to believe that we're already heading into another school year. It seems like school just ended yesterday for the summer. Gosh!!
Girl, my little does love Hannah Montana...but her mommy is about tired of her. Sorry! lol!
Post a Comment