Some Girls are Extra Crafty

Oh my goodness gracious! With the exception of Veronica's Hooked on You hats that came in the mail, I don't think I've ever seen anything as super cute as what I received in the mail today! I was SO excited when I opened the envelope and saw my art print!

My favorite etsy artist is The Dreamy Giraffe. She paints THE cutest girls. When I saw this print in her shop, I knew I had to have it to hang in my craft room! Are you dying from how cute this is? I think this is going to inspire me to greatness! This picture doesn't even do it justice either. The colors are more bright and vibrant than anything I've ever seen!

It says, "Some girls are extra crafty." Isn't that adorable?!! She has another one that I want that says "She was the type of girl who made ordinary things extraordinary" and it has a girl gluing buttons onto her shoe. I love it!

I discovered her shop awhile back and I ordered one of her prints for Madison's language arts teacher that said, "Reading is Fun!" This is my first time ordering one for myself and I am so glad that I did. They are very reasonable (worth every penny) and so much brighter and vivid in person than they are in the pictures.

I just had to share with you all!

Before I got my mail, I was feeling kind of bummed because I saw this on the front page of the paper when I was walking into the post office: (photo from The Baytown Sun)

Yes, my very favorite band Leeland was back in Baytown last night for a free concert at Chick-fil-a and I had no idea! I was super sad. I was even listening to Leeland when I pulled up to the post office! LOL! I told the girls, "Look! That's who I was just listening to on the radio!"

On the way home, I was imagining how I could've gotten them to autograph my CD, and how much I would've loved to hear some of my favorite songs live. Oh well, all was better when I got home, checked my mailbox, and found my art (which by the way, the mailman left attached to the outside of my box.....what if it had rained? Gasp!) LOL!

8 comments:

Veronica said...

Kristin...I LOVE the print!!! I NEED one for myself. I will def have to go and check out that Etsy shop!

Sorry about not being able to see Leeland. There will always be a next time!

Anna Gray said...

The print is so cute! I love all of the colors and designs on it.
:0)

Laura said...

Oh, that is adorable!!! Cute!

Crystal said...

Oh wow that is very cute!! I love it!!

Kate said...

Stink that you missed Leeland! You probably should wait until they play somewhere in the middle between TX and WI, then we could go together! I love the Crafty Print! So cute!!

christy rose said...

That print is so cute! Really cute! Oh My! That would have been terrible if it had rained.

Linda said...

Hi Kristin. I am so glad that at least the postman didn't fold it to fit it inside your mailbox! One time that happened to my husband and he was sooo upset.

It is a cute print. Especially for a crafty girlie girl like you! *wink*

So sorry that you missed your favorite group. Maybe next time sweetie.

John and I are being lazy today. It is after 2 PM and we are still in our jammies,....shhh!, don't tell anyone! Has!

Love ya, Mama Linda

Becca said...

That print is too adorable! Sorry that you missed Leeland, that stinks!