
I just got an email from my Aunt Barbara on Zach. He is 10 days old today and his Mommy got to hold him for the first time yesterday!
She said that he now has a blood clot in his liver. This is a step back, but his liver has gone down a bit and it's function is better. He's not needing as many platelet transfusions as at first, which is good. She said he's getting quite a personality and she thanks you for every prayer that you pray for his healing.
Thank you all so much for praying for him. I know that our prayers can work miracles!
I am going to try my best to make a trip to TX Children's tomorrow. I can see both Zach and Bentley while I'm there.
Well, I'm off to see my cutie pie, Kaylee, graduate from Kindergarten!
2 comments:
I will definitely be praying for that sweet boy! Thank you for posting this update on baby Zach. Please continue to keep us posted!
Oh, so excited for the shirts! I cannot wait to get them- I know they are going to be adorable!
I am praying for Zach,..and the family. It is so hard to go through things like this.
I love kindergarten graduations. They are so precious at that age. I am sure you took lots of pictures for us to see! (smile)
I am still not feeling well, but I am reading blogs to try to keep my mind off of it.
Give Crystal a hug from all of us bloggers. (smile)
Love you, Linda
Post a Comment