Praying for Bentley



Today is Bentley's heart surgery at TX Children's. Her Mommy, Crystal, and Daddy, Ryan, just got back into the waiting room from leaving their precious little girl (9 months old today) in the hands of the skilled surgeons and our Heavenly Father.

I want so badly to hop in my car and drive over there and put my arms around them and give them a big hug, but I can't today because Kaylee's graduation is in a couple of hours.

I cannot imagine the range of emotions that they are going through right now, but I know that our prayers can work wonders in giving them peace and strength.

So, won't you please join me, if you aren't already, in praying for this sweet little girl? We all have seen firsthand the miracles that come from all of us gathering together in prayer and I am having complete faith that Bentley is going to do wonderfully!

For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. Matthew 18:20

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; you works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I will be praying for her!

Veronica said...

I'm right there with you on this one! I've been up since 5:00 this morning and Bentley was the first thing that came to my mind. Praying, praying!!!

Becca said...

I will definitely be praying and thinking of this sweet, beautiful girl and her family today! I can't imagine what they are going through!