I Would've Taken My Chances

Yesterday, a boil water notice came out for the City of Baytown because there was a possible E. Coli contamination. I don't live in the City limits, so I didn't think twice about it, until today.

Madison was joking around with me the other day and she asked me what would I do if Starbucks closed down. She said, "would you explode?" LOL! I told her I would just have to open my own Starbucks. So, she thought it was funny that all the Starbucks in town were closed today due to the boil water notice!

I just have to tell you, if they had been open, I would've taken my chances! Ha!!!

I just have to share this song with y'all! I was listening to it again on the way home from getting dinner and I just LOVE it! I love a lot of Christian bands now, but I always come back to Leeland. No other band can make me feel as close to the Lord as them, so when I just need to feel His presence, I always listen to their CD. This is off of their "Opposite Way" CD. If you don't have it, you must go buy it! Sorry the lyrics are in Spanish. It's the only video I could find that wasn't live. Anyways, I hope you like this song. My favorite part is when he says "your awesomeness I will proclaim".......that always gives me chills!



Have a great Mother's Day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

You guys are too funny! Hope you have an awesome day tomorrow!

Love ya!!!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Hope you have a blessed Mother's Day, sweet friend...