Summer Suzette Couture

Please join us on a walk down memory lane by clicking on the picture above. It is a great way to share some of your favorite memories with sweet friends!

This week, I launched my online boutique, Summer Suzette Couture. I am super busy making things, so I totally forgot today was Memory Lane day. I hope y'all won't mind that I'm just going to write a short, simple post to remember the week that all of my hopes, dreams, and hard work regarding my boutique finally became a reality. This has been so exciting! I hope you will stop by and take a look and let me know what you think! You can go here to read my post on Monday about the launch. Thank you so much for always being so encouraging, supportive, and just really great friends!

13 comments:

Holly said...

Your store site looks good! Boutiques can be extremely pricey so it's nice to know you don't want to be the same way! I hope you are successful!!

Linda said...

Hi Krissie, The bows are so pretty. It makes me wish I had a little girl to buy some for. The little ones are boys.

But I will watch for gift items for baby showers etc.

I cracked up when you said that you don't let your dog wear them!

I think you have a great personality. (smile)

I pray blessings in your endeavor sweetie.

Linda

HappyascanB said...

Congrats!!! Definitely worthy of a walk down memory lane!!!

Angelica said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I am anticipating happily the arrival of the hair bows!

Also look forward for the listing of the necklaces in the future. :-)

Many blessings!
Angelica

Becca said...

YAY!!!! I am soooo excited! I was shocked to see that some of the bows are already out of stock- that is absolutely wondeful! I am really happy for you!

Veronica said...

Just wanted to say again that I am so proud of you. You do such beautiful work and I totally wouldn't mind being your unoffical CA sales rep, LOL! Love ya!!!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Those bows are really sweet! I hope all goes well for you. :)

Darla said...

Wow! Due to the end of my pregnancy being pretty busy getting ready for baby and now the birth of my baby 2 weeks ago, I haven't been here for awhile. Your site is adorable!!! I'm so excited to hear about your business getting started too! Your stuff is just amazing, and I really, really mean it. I know you will be successful! You're very gifted...it's even nicer than many boutiques I've seen! :)

Kelly said...

Congratulations on realizing your dream!!!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Sorry...I was signed into my personal email account when I left the comment above...

Lynnette Kraft said...

Yeah! The store looks great and your hairbows are precious. I wish I had a little girl to buy one for. :( I miss having a little girl in the house.

May God bless your business Kristin.
Love,
Lynnette

Joyeful said...

Oh, it would be so much fun to see some headbands with bows in your store! I would love that!

And hot pink silhouettes on pink and brown polka dots sounds sooo cool!

You are fabulously creative!

Julie said...

Congratulations! Your things are ADORABLE! I checked out the link from Veronica's blog. Too cute!