Today was our good friend's 7th Birthday party at the bowling alley.
Happy Birthday, Tali!

This was L's first time to go bowling. She had a blast!
I love this picture of her Daddy helping her.

How long does it take a ball to get to the pins? It takes a really L O N G time, if you are L. LOL!! Sometimes, we would have to get them to go get the ball because it never made it down to the pins. Ha!

M's victory dance.....

K rolling the ball down.......

The girls had a lot of fun and we did too!
I hope everyone else is having a good weekend!
2 comments:
I love bowling!
That cake is AMAZING!!
It looks like you all had a wonderful time today. We had a soccer game this morning then a birthday party this afternoon. (I will post birthday pics tomorrow.)
Bowling is so much fun! That cake is the most awesome birthday cake I have ever seen!
Post a Comment