
I am so excited! Becca, over at Made with Love, gave me this award today!! I met Becca this week and I love her already! She has the most precious little girl and one on the way! I'm looking forward to following her pregnancy and seeing pictures of her new little one when she is born. She recently became a stay-at-home Mommy, and it looks like she likes to do crafty things like I do too, so we have a lot in common. Let's all show her some friendship and head over to her blog and say "Hi!" Thanks again, Becca!
I'm supposed to give this out to 10 friends, as well as my last award, but since I just did my Valentine's Post on my favorite blogs, I nominate all of the blogs from that post. All you have to do is post the award on your blog, nominate your favorite blogs, and leave them a message telling them that you nominated them and why. Have fun!
4 comments:
Awe, Yay! I feel so special! I am glad that I found your blog, you are such a sweetheart!
Haha I love blog awards, they're so cute! :D
Thank you so much for my award and I'm giving one back to YOU! Check out my blog!
Hi Kristin,
Just wanted to stop by your blog and say hi. It's amazing how God is working in both of our lives in a lot of the same ways. I got a chance yesterday to read your adoption story...it really touched me. I can totally also relate to you when it comes to fear issues and letting the devil steal your joy. I will be praying for you and your family that the Lord will show you where he wants you to go to church. I am so excited that you are starting your own business as well!!!
Sending lots of love and blessings your way!!!
Veronica
Post a Comment