I was looking through old pictures and there were too many to choose from! I have memory walk material for weeks and weeks! LOL So, I thought I would just pick a picture of each girl that I would really love to share with you this week.
This picture is of M. I had just given her a bath and wrapped her up in her little towel. I just have always loved it! This was in her first bedroom. My Mom made her curtains. This house that we lived in was actually the house my husband grew up in! We rented it from his Mom after M was born.
This is a picture of K. This was in our first home that we purchased ourselves. I was decorating M's birthday cake for her 3rd birthday, and Daddy and K were just hanging out watching me. I love her little feet just dangling there!
And this is silly L. I think all of my baby pics of L are on my old computer that isn't hooked up right now. She was 1 in this picture. I love this picture because we were at the craft boutique that I used to sell some of my products in, and L is smelling one of the soaps that my friend Jennifer was selling. She loved going there and smelling the soaps and candles!Okay, I better quit looking at all these sweet baby pictures..........it's making me really want another one!!!!
15 comments:
Hi! I just came across your blog while blog snopping! Your girls are adorable! I think I am going to join in on Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane!
oh what lovely pictures!! Thanks for sharing them with us :)
Lovely pictures! Baby pictures are the best fun to look through.:)
I love pictures, especially those of cute little kiddos!!!
Sweet pictures... I have been going through old pictures too and it is amazing how much the children grow and change.
What great pics! Don't you just love looking back on those!?
Kristin I am so glad that you won Lynnette's little contest! (:>)
I loved the baby pictures today. I was moving once, and between trips someone broke in and stole my pictures,.. and lots of other things! (Can you believe it?) My babies pictures were mostly all lost.
But that's ok,..I have lots of beautiful memories of them in my heart and mind.
Love you,
Linda
Thanks for sharing your sweet girls with us...adorable pictures!
I love that L shirt, what sweet babies. It is hard when you know you are probably done and they keep growing. My hubby is going in for the procedure in 2 weeks, I know to much info but it is sad. We know that it is right for us, although we may adopt again in the futures. For us though the whole baby pregnancy, and all that is coming to end. I loved it all though and it breaks my heart to look at old pictures of the kids, but they are so much more fun now and we can create memories. Have a good night.
What sweet pictures! You can always borrow hot headed, sweet,stubborn, loving little Emma for a few hours if you want to appease your baby fix!
Love the pictures! And I want to hear about your first few dates.....they sound too funny
Hey girl!! Thanks for always leaving comments on my blog.. sorry I'm so crummy at returning the favor.. it's hard with two little one's at your feet!
Oh my goodness, your baby girls are just precious little dolls. :) Thanks for sharing. I love looking at my kids' baby pix, now that they're teenagers it's especially endearing - and maybe a little amusing too. :)
Thank you! So far, I enjoy staying home, there is certainly plenty to do!
A blogger friend sent awards out so I included you in mine because I just adore your blog. So be sure to stop in sometime!
Hi Kristin, thanks for your info about the Twightlight books. I will consider what you said sweetie.
Abigail did my blog. I am glad you like it. I goofed some things up and I just had her re-do it for me. I am not good at computer stuff. But Abigail is. She may start doing it for money soon.
I feel like I have added a new member to our family since I've met you!* I always look forward to hearing from you.
I hope you will have a wonderful Saturday with your sweet family.
John and I are going to go to Lynnette's book signing at Barnes and Noble this afternoon.
Love,
Linda
Post a Comment