One of my first blogs that I ever got hooked on, and have been following daily, is Kelly's Korner. Of course I don't "really" know her, but she is one of the sweetest, most precious girls that I really wish I did know. After years of trying to have a baby, she has finally had her first baby tonight. Her baby girl, Harper, is in critical condition. Please pray for her little girl, that God will heal her and show us the miracles that only He can perform.
You can visit her blog here.
UPDATE on Saturday:
Kelly has posted on her blog that Harper appears to be responding very well to treatment. Keep those prayers coming! God is going to show us that with Him, all things are possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will pray for Harper and kelly's family. Thank you, too, for being so sweet, kind and so supportive of my business. You just let me know when you want me to a piece for you-I would be honored! I keep you and your family in my prayers too as you remodel. Take care and God Bless!
Post a Comment