Before the break was over, we all went to our favorite place - Barnes and Noble. I'm so glad my girls love books! We stopped at Panda Express for the first time. Don't let this pic fool you. Matthew was climbing all over this booth and being a stinker!
He thought it was funny to put his ba-ba in his superman slipper the other day. Ha!
He has been crawling in his toy box lately. He is the silliest boy!
I'm thinking potty training is still a long way off. What do you think? Lol!!
I told him I wanted to take a pic of his Mohawk and he pointed to it. His hair is getting so long and thick/curly. I really don't want to cut it, but he will probably need a trim soon. He has way more hair than the girls did at that age.
Big shoes to fill. :)
These are just a few of the fun pics I had on my iPad. I've been enjoying having an iPad cause it's much easier to use than my phone for blogging and browsing. Yay!






No comments:
Post a Comment