Little did we know last Valentine's Day, that about 9 months later this sweet little guy would be a part of our family! What a blessing! Happy Valentine's Day!!
I know I read this post but didn't leave a comment so I'm back so I can do that. :) I love seeing all the pics you post of M. He is so precious, I wish I could scoop him up and hold him. I'm not joking when I say I really wanna come back to TX so I can see you ALL again! :)
When I started this blog seven years ago, I wrote my story. So much has changed since then. The Lord has taken my story and filled it with hope. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds! I don't know how many chapters it will hold, but because God has written it, I know for sure that it will have the perfect ending!!
10 comments:
Oh my. He is one cute Valentine and he is for sure a wonderful addition to your family. Precious.
Awe! I totally agree with you... sweetest Valentine present ever!
Agreed! What a precious gift! Happy belated Valentine's Day to you, my sister.
he is so sweet!! i love the pictures. :)
The cutest baby ever!! Love that little guy!!
Oh my goodness...he is just so cute! What a wonderful Valentine to receive!
oh, that last picture is SO CUTE!!! he is such a cute valentine's present!
So very cute. What a beautiful Valentine blessing.
I know I read this post but didn't leave a comment so I'm back so I can do that. :) I love seeing all the pics you post of M. He is so precious, I wish I could scoop him up and hold him. I'm not joking when I say I really wanna come back to TX so I can see you ALL again! :)
he is def a very sweet valentine!
Post a Comment