Star of Mommy's Blog!

Well, I don't blog much these days, but when I do, we all know who the star of it is.  I would blog just as much about my girls too, if they would sit still and let me do daily photo shoots of them like Matthew does.  :D   Ha!!
Matthew would like to thank Auntie Ver for getting him this bib.  It has been coming in handy lately, since we've been trying cereal and applesauce!  And he is drooling like crazy!



10 comments:

Linda said...

Such a cute bib that Veronica sent him...and they are darling pictures Kristin! So glad you did a post!

I got your note! Thanks. We had a great day. Hope you did too.

Love, Momma

Unknown said...

He is the star!! What a cutie, love that smile!!

Mich said...

Growing so fast. precious smile.

{:miss v:} said...

So adorable! His smile is very contagious!

Veronica said...

So fun to see him wearing his bib! I love that first pic best...he's like "Who me?" Haha! Too cute! :)

HappyascanB said...

Howis it possible that he gets cuter as cuter when he is already cute as can be?! I absolutely love his puzzled look in the third picture. He looks like he is really trying to figure something out! I just want to reach through this screen and scoop him up and give him all kinds of sugar!!

Stephanie said...

Adorable! And you know we all soak up every single photo of your cute little man! :)

Becca said...

I cannot believe he is already trying food. Blows my mind! He is super duper cute!

Jenilee said...

LOL!!! that is too funny and cute!! love it :)

Holly said...

what a fun bib!