Rock-a-Baby!

I never did finish stitching up Matthew's "rock me" shirt, but I let him wear it anyways because he will be outgrowing it soon! Ha!

I was trying to take a pic of him in his "Christmas Rocks" shirt the other day and he started crying, but I thought it was a super cute picture anyways! Lol!

To my surprise, I've been having a blast dressing this little boy!

7 comments:

Veronica said...

I lol'd when you'd put on FB that he apparently didn't think that Christmas rocked. Haha! He's still cute, even when he's crying!

Linda said...

He is so cute in all of those fun boy clothes. Glad you are having fun.

Love, Momma

HappyascanB said...

Sometimes my favorite pictures are the REAL ones. . . tears and all!

cute cute shirts!!!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

Oh this just makes me smile! =)

He & Me + 3 said...

Somedays I have more fun dressing my boy too. He is precious. Happy new year. Have a blessed 2012!

Holly said...

lol how cute!

Joy@WDDCH said...

Surprisingly I love dressing a boy, too! I was thinking it wouldn't be as fun as dressing up little girls but we have so many more little boy accessories now than we did even five years ago. LOVE HIS OUTFIT!!!